Chapter 18

"Ross!!" Rydel called me. "Yes?" I answer. "Do you know anyone named Samatha?"  She asks. I quickly run downstairs. "Hey!" I greet her. "Hey!" She smiles and I smile back. Rydel looks at me. "Oh sorry! Samantha this is Rydel, my sister, and Rydel this is Samantha my girlfriend." I introduce to her. She became my girlfriend after last night's date. She loved it.We went on a dinner date. "Aww! Finally another girl I can hang out with!" She squeals causing her to giggle. I smile and we walk into the living room. I put my arm around her. "Guys!! This is Samantha!!"  I introduce her to everyone. "Nice to meet you sweetie," my mom and dad say. "Woah! How's it going? Rocky" Rocky greets her and she giggles. "Name's Ellington but you can call me Ratliff." Ratliff says. "I'm Riker". Riker states the obvious well not to her anyway. "I'm Ryland and you look mighty fine." He winks. "Hey! Eyes off she's mine!!" I tell them all. She laughs. "It's nice to meet you all. I like them already." She tells me. "Why wouldn't you like us?? Were awesome!!" Rocky says cockily. I laugh then grab her hand. We walk to the door. "It was nice meeting you too!" they shout in unsion. We walk out and get in my car. "Sorry about them." I tell her. "No it's no problem. I love them. Most of the time I might be with Rydel when I come over." She tells me. "Why? Do you not wanna spend time with me?" I pout. "No! I mean if I was stuck with that many guys then I would probably want some time with my brother's girlfriend."  I laugh. She is just the best. "There are things you can't do with Rydel and you can only do with me." I smirk. "Oh yeah? Like what?". " Like this." I say, smashing our lips together. It was a slow, gentle kiss. I pull away after 10 seconds. "Your right! I can't do that with Rydel." She blushes. I then start the car and head to the fro-yo shop. We planned on hanging out there today. She has to leave tomrrow for a convention with her dad but will be back in 2 days. I will tell Laura about her.
We sat in the the booth and talked about random things while we waited for our yogurt. "So your like… a famous guitarist/ singer in the band R5. Your siblings except Ryland are in it. Ratliff is the drums, Rydel- keyboards, Riker - tha bass, and Rocky also guitar." She asks taking in all the information. A waiter brings our fro-yo. "Yes that is my band". She giggles. "I don't care if your famous or not. I just like the the real you not your popularity. If anything, the rich and famous sicken me." She says with a disgusted look. I found her look cute. "Aww cute!" She giggles. She then laughs out of nowhere. "What's so funny??" I ask. "You have fro-yo all over your face." I laugh then try to wipe it off but she stops me. "I have a better idea." She says then leans in. She licks it off my face. I was blushing red. She then kisses me. I kiss back.
"Ross?" I hear then pull away. "Yes?" I answer the person calling my name. I turn and look to find………………………………………………
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥