Chapter 44

I can't work with this low life loser!!! I hate him. Paparazzi is surrounding me every where I go because they wanna here about Hollywood's next big "It" couple. Apparently pretending to be a couple will be good promoting. I hate Chad's guts. He's always talking about how great and charming he is and that he is handsome. Like he is right now. I roll my eyes and walk away. "Where are you going?" He asks. "My dressing room." I roll my eyes. "Can I join you?" He smirks. Ew! "Eww… no thanks. Not interested." I say and flip my hair to one side. He stares at my neck. "Your makeup girl didn't do her job nicely. I can still see those love bites." He grins. I blush and quickly place my hair back. "Shut up!" I say and playfully push him. He just grins. I then return to my agitated state.

"Laura put your arms around his neck!" They instructed. I rolled my eyes and did as told. He wrapped his around my waist. "Now make it look like your about to kiss. Get lost in each other's eyes." You have got to be kidding me. We did and cameras were flashing. Not just the photographer's but also paparazzi. One he said he was done, I quickly pulled away. I then ran to my dressing room. 3 more days and you will see Ross. I reminded myself. I wish we can just film already. "Laura Marano back to set!" The intercom rang and the bell rang. I hate photoshoots. I walked in. "3 more days. Just 3 more days." I whispered to myself and returned.

"Okay and I will need those jackets and those shoes and yea tho-", I was cut off. "Laura!! No worries. We'll have you packed before you leave tomrrow." Nina tells me. I smile and sigh of relief. "It's just I'm really happy to see Ross in a couple hours. I miss him and his comforting hugs and kisses." I tell her. She smiles. Ayen runs in holding a magazine. "Guys look!" She says showing us the cover. "Laura Marano new boyfriend is her co-star Chad Taylor!!??" was the caption. "What!!!?? No it's not like that." I explain. They look at me. "This picture says something different." Nina says. "No! This is bad. This picture is a promoting picture of my new movie, "Lily and Zack", I don't like that loser." I tell them. Chad Taylor is a guy I would probably kill myself if I have to date him. "Why not? He is cute." Ayen says. We look at her. "What?" She asks. "He's self centered and the last person I would ever wanna be with." I say. Nina giggles. "Well you should probably talk to Ross about it before he gets the wrong idea." She says. "I tell him when I see him. He's busy tonight." I say and return to packing. "Seriously Laura, he is cute!!" Ayen says again. Nina and I exchange glances and both throw a pillow at her and giggle.

I was on my plane there and I only have like 2 more hours and then I get to see Ross. I seen other magazines and they are not making anything easy for me. I have to explain everything. I know Ross believes me but after yesterday's story, I don't think so. Apparently Chad told them we were together. Since my interview I said I have a boyfriend and I will not make it public until he does and that's what I will do. Now Chad told them that he was. I'm meeting Ross at the airport. "I'm sure he'll believe you sweetie." A nice old lady says. I smile but how did she know? "Your boyfriend is your Austin and Ally co-star Ross, and your worried after seeing these, he might not believe you." She says. She basically has my life story in her hands. "Thank you. At least you know but how?" I ask. She winks and closes her eyes. I look around and then look back at her. She was gone. "Who was she?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥