Chapter 54

As soon as he seen me, he was lost for words. Our meeting in the lobby was kinda akward. I pulled him into an embrace. He hugged me back tightly. It was so tight, it hurt. I pulled him in my room not breaking the hug one bit. "I missed you so much," we say in unsion. We laugh. I was tearing up. He pulled back slightly to see my face. We gaze into each other's eyes and slowly lean in. Our lips connect, causing sparks to fly. He cups my cheeks, wiping my tears with his thumbs. I wrap my arms around his neck. He drops his to my waist. He pulls me closer. Our kiss was kinda rough but passionate and sweet. I guess that happens when your seperated for 8 months.  Our kiss slows down as we pull away. We rest our foreheads together. I just want to remain like this forever.

"So your agent basically told you that you had to or no job?" He asks trying to make it clear. "Yes and tomrrow I'm flying out back home. I only got 2 days off and since I'll be on a 17 hour flight, I thought, why not spend it with you." I tell him. He rolls on top of me. I smile. "That's really sweet. I was going to come see you also." He tells me. I laugh. "Really? When?" I ask. "Tomrrow." He whispers in my ears huskily. "Wow. That sucks." I say. "Listen just know there is nothing between us and I slapped him afterwards."He nods then places his lips on my neck. I giggle. "That tickles," I laugh out. Soon it was no longer tickles, it was all love. He moves from my neck to my lips. My arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist, on my bed.This would look really bad to my image but who cares. I slighly tug on his tank. He pulls away."Are you sure?" He asks. "It's been 8 months without each other, we deserve it." I nod and slowly all our clothes were on the floor. We kissed and kissed. He got closer to me and I hung onto his shoulders. I felt really happy.

I laid in the bed thinking about it all. I seen him smiling in his sleep. He must've been tired. I play with his soft hair. I run my hand through it, to make it look better.I was happy and so was he. I smiled. I slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up and saw no Ross. I looked around and saw a note. "I had an amazing night but I had to leave earlier so no cuddling. I'm sorry. You know I would've stayed if I could. I'll call you and after the tour at the white house, I want take you on a date. ~Ross♥" I smile and blush. I get up and shower. I put on my next outfit and get my badges. I also have a tour at the white house.

"So in here is where all the decisions in politics are all made." We all rolled our eyes. It was fun at first but not anymore. I slowly made my way to the front. I got there and seen his back was to me. The rest of the guys noticed me. They froze. I smiled and Ross was confused on why they froze so turned to face me. All guys ran over and bombarded me with hugs. "We miss you so much." Riker says. "I miss your cookies." Rocky says and everyone stops. We look at him with a WTF face. He gets kinda uncomfortable and slowly turns to the tour guide. We laugh at him. "Good to see you girly." Rydel smiles and winking. "Why girly?" I ask. "Because your a girly girl that is no longer on th-" I cut her off and she smirks. "No longer on what?" Ellington asks. I blush and glare at Rydel. I turn to face Ross and jump in his arms. He holds me and we  smile and blush together. "Only Delly knows what's going on." I whisper against his lips. "No PDA" the tour guide shouts. We pull away laugh while blushing. "Okay something is going on you two and I wanna know what?" Ratliff said. "First the jumping into arms, then the whispering amongst yourselves, and now kissing in public while being filled with smiles." Riker points out. "Ross didn't seem surprised to see her like we were". Rocky points out. Dang they catch on really fast. "You saw her yesterday didn't you?" Riker asks Ross. He holds my hand while entwining our fingers. "Next Room" The tour guide called out. Thank god. We walked away from them. "That was close." He whispered. "I know." We both laugh and follow the tour guide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★♥♥♥★★♥