Chapter ten

First of all sorry for the short chapter

J- what now Annie? Are you gonna somehow say that you like my roommate?
A- Johnny, no, I don't even know who he is. Can you just let me explain!
J- only because you let me explain with Anna.
A- well Hayden told me to meet me here so I came because I would feel bad if I didn't. So when I got here he apologized and said he wanted to get back together with me.
J- so this is what you wanted to tell me??
A- I'm not done. But I said we should take this slow because he hurt me and that I like someone else.
J- and he must be?!?
A- you, silly! You are an amazing human being, aside from your good looks, you also have a big heart. You always somehow manage to put a smile on my face no matter what the situation might be. You listen to me when I need it the most, and most important of all you understand me. I have no idea why I said no to you in the car, but maybe it was I didn't want someone like you out of my life.
J- Annie, I never thought I would have someone as beautiful, smart, and thoughtful to be my best friend. The reason I always have a smile on my face for you is because you make me happy. I'm so happy you're in my life. But I'm gonna try this again, Julianna Grace Leblanc will you do the honors of being my girlfriend-

Annie stopped him for the second time during the same sentence but this time not to apologize but to kiss him. It didn't last long but I'd definitely did mean a lot to both of them. Hayden began clapping along with Anna that was standing next to them.

H- that, was-
Anna- beautiful!!
Johnny and Annie look at each other in the eyes and than back at them.
J- looks like we have supporters.
A- haha looks like we do
J- I love you Annie Leblanc.
A- I love you too Johnny Orlando.

All four of us go to Johnny's room and we just hang out and get to know each other a little better. Johnny told us stuff that I was surprised I didn't know yet. I haven't even met his family yet but they seem as amazing as him. And than Anna was talking about this guy she met when we weren't friends and he seems lovely, and I'm over here like damn I missed all the tea. I practically knew everything about Hayden but he said he and Dylan broke up which was good news I guess. When it was my turn someone opened the door. I'm guessing it was Johnny's roommate.

Ac= Anna        Al= Annie

J- hey dude!
W- wassup bruh
Ac- oh my god Willllllll!
W- hey Anna!
J- you two know each other?
Ac- that's the guy I was talking about!
W- so u were talking about me? ;)
Al- oh god, I wondered why Kenzie always told me and John to get a room.
W- very funny!
J- oh my god and than that's what Annie would say back!
H- I'm here too
Ac- nobody cares Hayden!
H- uhhhh offended
Ac- I was just kidding!
Al- hehehehe
_______________________________________
I'm running out of ideas helpppppp! :(