Chapter nine

First of all, I want to say. ASHANNIE IS REAL!

I woke up next to Johnny and instantly started to blush. I love this man. I clean up really fast because I have to leave my apartment today and give the key back to the owner.
A- Johnny. Johnny wake up!
J- huh? what? Did we-
A- no, u wish!
J- I kinda do wish
A- whatever! We have to leave right now!
J- why?
A- umm I have to leave this place!
J- I'll help u with ur suitcase
A- thanks cutie
J- cutie?
A- cutie!!?? What??? I meant juany
J- what's juany?
A- uhhh your nickname from me duhhhh!
J- okay than
A- only I can call you that! Okay?
J- uhh sure!
A- yayyy
J- so where are you gonna stay?
A- probably at Kenzie's for two days.
J- you know, you can stay with me if you want..
A- okay I gotchu
J- so you stayin' at my place?
A- first of all don't say that ever again, and second of all sure if you insist
J- that's what I thought ;)
A- okay, lets just get out of here
J- anything you say, beautiful
We both go downstairs to the parking lot under the apartment complex. And get into him car since I don't have a license or a car. He puts my suitcase in the trunk while I walk over to the passenger side, than he came and sat in the driver seat. It's been a solid 5 minutes and he hasn't started the car, I look up from my phone to him.
A- uhhh you ok?
J- can we talk?
A- Johnny your starting to scare me.
J- what was I kidding.
I held his hand and gave it a little squeeze.
A- yes, you can tell me anything.
J- ok, um, well, I was just thinking.
A- thinking?
J- you know what, I'm just gonna get straight to the point.
A- okay?
J- are we gonna be anything more than "best friends"
A-...
J- we've known each other for months, and I don't know about you. But I'm kind of starting to catch something.
A- so what are you saying?
J- I'm saying I like you Annie, I really do.
A- I like you too.
J- oh thank god. So will you do the honors of being my beautiful girlfriend-
A- I like you, like a lot. But I would never get into a boyfriend girlfriend relationship if it ruins our bond. If we do end up dating, than maybe we'll break up, and if we do. Than maybe we'll stop talking. And I never want to stop talking with you. You are amazing, and I don't just like you, I love you. I love you further than the moon and to the core of the earth.
J- you're amazing to.
As Johnny says that I see a tear roll down his check and catch it with my finger. I knew I wanted to say yes. I'm pretty sure
J- I'm sorry I didn't mean to throw that at you.
A- th-there is nothing to be sorry about. I should be the one apologizing.
J- so I guess we should get going.
A- I guess so.
I look away quickly knowing he can see whenever I'm upset. The whole car ride when by pretty quick and none of us said a word. Whenever I tried to start a conversation he would answer with a yes, no, or I don't know. It bothered me but I would be mad too if I got rejected. I wanted to tell him that I really, really, really would say yes, but the last time I did that I lost a relationship of two years. Men can change up in one minute, but than again girls can too. But Johns different. And I knew that from the bottom of my heart, but why didn't I say yes?

We got to his little dorm room since he can't afford an apartment for the summer.
A- I really appreciate this.
J- what?
A- you letting me stay here.
J- anytime :)
I saw that smile form on his face. That beautiful smile that was always on his face for me no matter what. It's the last day of summer, but the first day of my life.

The rest of the day went pretty chill since Johnny's roommate was probably out partying. We just watched a bunch of Disney movies, and fell asleep on his friends bed while he slept on his own. I was going to the same college as Johnny, so I decided to just walk to my dorm in the morning.

I'm the morning I left early so I wouldn't bother Johnny. I get my suitcase and go to the main lobby and get my schedule and room key. I go to my room with my key and open the door to a girl already putting her stuff away.
Anna- Annie?
Annie- Anna? Why you?
Anna- oof, offended.
Annie- you're the one the Johnny cheated on me with.
Anna- what you two were dating?
Annie- uhhhh no I'm sorry, I was just jealous.
Anna- no I'm sorry. I should have been more understanding and I shouldn't have called you a slut. Because you're not. You're the best friend anyone can ask for.
Annie- so friends?
Anna- best friends!
Annie- I missed you!
Anna- I missed you too <3
Annie- now, tea time!
Anna- oh I'm ready!
After that we talked and talked as we got our sides of the room cleaned up and set everything where we wanted it. I told her everything that happened in the car, and she was pissed I said no. I was done making my side and just laid on my bed while Anna sat on the side. I heard my phone buzz and me and Anna gave each other a quick glance because we both knew who it was.
Annie- Annnaaaaaaa...
Anna- oh my god what did he say?
Annie- it's not the he you think it is..
Anna- who is it?
Annie- Hayden.
Anna- well what does he want?
Annie- he says meet me at the food court in 5
Anna- are you gonna go?
Annie- I don't know. Should I?
Anna- it's your choice.
Annie- I guess, I have nothing better to do.
I change into an over sized hoodie tight black leggings and purple vans to match the hoodie. Anna wanted to stay and make a few touches to the room, so I went alone. I walked in and saw him sitting in one of the booths. I sat on the opposite side of the table.
A- hey!
H- hey!
A- so what do you want?
H- us.
A- us?
H- what I mean is, I'm truly sorry I didn't mean any of what I said. I realized I was so wrong and I shouldn't have said or did what I did. I miss you and I didn't know how much you meant to to me until you were gone. I love you Annie.
A- I love you too.
H- so?
A- so... I think we should take this slow. You hurt me Hayden. Like a lot. I still need to figure things out with someone else that has been there the whole time you weren't. I think it's him but I don't know it could be you.
H- I totally understand. I don't want to lose you again. I'm I'll support your every decision.
A- thanks Hayden!
H- no problem. Annie I- Annie? Annie!?
A- Johnny... it's not what it looks like.
J- oh so you wouldn't hang out with me, you'd rather hang out with your ex.
A- Johnny, don't take this the wrong way.
J- you know what? You two can have fun!
Johnny walked away and I ran after him. I've never ran the fast in my life, but I was running after the man of my dreams.
A- Johnny!!! Wait up!

——————————————————
Thanks so much for all the support.
Im on February break so expect a lot of updates! 💞