Chapter one

Hey y'all my names Annie Leblanc, and I'm 18 years old. I live in my own apartment because it's a tradition in my family that on your 18th birthday you move out. I have a boyfriend named Hayden, we've been together since high school when I was 16. He treats like an absolute princess, and I love how he make me feel so special. Even though we've been together for 2 years I still feel butterflies in my stomach when we talk or even look at each other. We don't live together, but it sure feels like it since he's always at my house and usually sleeps over. I didn't go to college right after high school to just get a couple bucks so I wouldn't be that in debt. But I didn't like the sound of having a boss and being told what to do, so I started YouTube. I only have 1 million subscribers but that definitely gets me through with paying my bills and even setting aside some money for college. Anyways I have to start filming for the day.

"Hey guys and welcome back to my channel. How are you guys today on this beautiful Saturday morning? I'm doing amazingggg! It's currently11:30, and I just woke up. So today I have plans with Hayden we're just gonna hang at my place than go out to eat. I have to do my hair and makeup. I'll see you guys very soon. Bye!*blows kiss*"

I make myself some waffles which takes me forever but I love eating them after I'm done. I always eat a nice big breakfast before my daily runs in the morning. I just run down the street and around the block. After I get home I usually get hungry again so I make myself a nice Nutella sandwich or order some taco bell. I know it doesn't make sense but I'm just weird like that. I then watch my favorite Netflix show Friends and take a long nap. I wake up to a incoming FaceTime call. It was Hayden I suddenly feel a weird feeling in my stomach like I get all the time around Hayden. I answer it
H- hey baby
A- hey, Hayden, what's up
H- ummm did u forget?
A- forget what?
H- our date.
A- oh my gosh what time is it?
H- 5:45
A- I'm so sorry I-
H- Don't worry about. Can you just open the door
A- hahahah yeah
FaceTime ended

I go and open the door. I hug him tightly and he pecks my lips really fast. I didn't feel anything but I was kind of upset that's that's all I get after a week of seeing him.
H- So.. You ready?
A- oh my god look at me I have bed head
H- but u still look beautiful
A- Awwwwwe! what time is the reservation?
H- 7:30
A- oh I have enough time. I think...

I get my camera to start recording "hey guys, I'm back and with Hayden this time. And we're about to go to the restaurant." "Look at her she isn't even ready and she looks gorgeous" Hayden says.

I set the camera so it's facing me and I walk over to my bedroom and go to my vanity to get my makeup for that day. I put set the camera down so they can see me, and I sit down at my mirror and start doing my makeup. I blast some music through my speaker and start having a dance party with myself, and after hours of trying to do my makeup I finish. I usually do a no makeup, makeup look but today I was feeling risky and did a little more since we were going out to somewhere special. I then do my hair into two loose, messy Dutch braids. I turn my camera off and put it away. I thought this date was to special to vlog there and they probably wouldn't even let us record. I change into a black skin tight dress that's a little bit shorter than my knees and call for Hayden. We get into the car and it's absolutely silent and it's never like this. I just go along with it and stared out the passenger window until we reached out destination. We go inside and sit down at our assigned table. I desire to break the silence.
A- nice place huh?
H- yeah.
A- what's wrong
H- it's nothing
A- it obviously is something. You never act like this
H- when I say it's nothing, ITS NOTHING
A- why are you yelling at me I'm just worred about you.
H- Than stop worrying I never asked you to care
A- .....

832 words I'm actually surprised
———————————————————— So this it the first chapter I'm so excited to start writing this and let me know what you want to see. But it has so be about a whole wrong number situation with Johnny.