Chapter two

A- Hayden I'm sorry I just-
H- you know what you can just go fuck yourself
A- but Hayden I-
H- don't play dumb. I know what you did
A- than tell me, what did I do
H- Dylan told me everything

Annie's pov
Oh did I forget to tell you about the one and only Dylan Conrique. If you want to know why she hates me, well that, I can't tell you. I guess it's because we grew up together and were "best friends" but I was always picked for everything. And as she always say "I'm a spoiled brat that gets everything I want" but she doesn't understand my story or my life. I was picked first for singing or just to answer a question in class. And she got mad about that. Jealousy is a disease.

A- and when did she say this? Please tell me what I did.
H- when you were having ur obnoxious dance party.
A- so do you believe me or her.
H- Annie I'm-
A- no. Do I believe your girlfriend of two years, or a bitch that hates anything I get.
H- please listen to me.
A- actually no Hayden I won't listen to your bullshit. You act like I don't see your texts or you messing around with your side hoes. I thought we were to good for this but I guess not. All I ever did was love you, but if you can't even trust me over anyone especially Dylan than I guess I can't trust you either.
H- I'm sorry I didn't-
A- No. it's to late to apologize. We're over.

Annie's Pov
As I said that I instantly regretted it. Why would I do that to the man of my dreams. We've been together for 2 fucking years, and I end like that. Over her. But than he acts like I didn't see his Snapchat story the other day. That little bitch forgot to block me from his story yesterday. And had the nerve to lie to me when I asked to hang out with him. He said he was hanging out with Ashton but he was just hanging around that little hoe. Dylan I swear to god if I see you anywhere I will snatch your weave. ( literally wtf is wrong with me 😂🤦🏻‍♀️)

I than exited that cheap ass restaurant and went home. All I needed right now is my bed. I Uber home and order postmates because I obviously didn't get to eat dinner. When I get home I grab my camera and laptop and plop onto my bed. I continue to download the footage onto my Mac book so I could start editing. After about thirty minutes of editing I start going on my phone cause only youtubers understand how hard and boring editing can be. I go onto Instagram and see a post where Dylan and Hayden are holding hands... I knew there was something up the moment I stepped into his ugly cheap car. I didn't let it distract me, all that was on my mind were my fans waiting for me to upload my daily YouTube video. But when you love someone for two years it's not that easy. I didn't even know what Dylan had told him but whatever it was it was bad. And rumors spread like wildfire especially when your an influencer. I finished editing and after another half hour, I uploaded my video at 8:00 pm like I do everyday, and shut my laptop off. When I saw Hayden's story I couldn't help but burst into tears. 28 months wasted, used horribly, over some jerk I thought loved and trusted. But than right when I was about to literally run outside to cool off the door bell rang....

————————————————————
Who do y'all think it is? Lmao and Annis has no chill 😂😂❤️