Time runs dry

We settled by a pine tree over a dead strawberry field. It gave me a sad feeling like it was my destroyed home. I pulled up some of the grass around me and leaned against the pine tree. I rubbed my hands over my overgrown stomach and sighed. it was so weird , having something living inside you... everything was so odd. What were those dreams? why were they crying?

"Hey" dean said sitting down next to me

"Hey" I said in response.

"How are you feeling?" he asked placing his hand on my stomach.

"Good- ow I think she's up and ready to kick" as the baby started to kick my bladder.

"She?"

"She" I said back hoping it was a girl. he smiled pressing his lips to my stomach. we laid together till I fell asleep.

Christine.... a voice whispered

Christine! It whispered louder this time.

A boy appeared wearing all black he had dark circles under his eyes his hair black as night and he was pale.

"Oh thank gods I've gotten ahold of you! We thought you were dead! or you were taken back in time it looks like parallel universe to me. anyway we're going to get you don't worry I promise Leo loves-"

I bolted awake.

"Hey baby it's okay are you alright" I grabbed him and held him tight.

I began to feel a pool of liquid around my legs.

"Oh god" I whispered "I think my water just broke"

"Sammy! get up Christine's water just broke!"

Sam jumped up so fast . Cas fluttered down here.

Dean lifted me up when I screamed in pain.

"We have to go now you might've just attracted a herd c'mon" he said trying to comfort me.

Growls came from the woods around us.

Tears ran as contraction ended.

"C'mon baby" dean said running Sam and cas followed.

I screamed again.

"Here" sam said as we entered the faded blue house.

Sam smashed the door down. As we ran in dean laid me down.

"Cas get these pants off her" sam ordered.

They cut my pants off.

"Oh crap..." sam whispered.

"Okay Christine you are ready to go... cas get a bucket of water and a towel... god your bleeding a lot." he says trying to get a better look. cas returned with the bucket and towel. I screamed louder.

"Okay push Christine and breath" sam said calmly. dean held my hand tightly.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!" I shouted with plenty of profanities directed to dean.

After about 30 minutes I finally heard the cry of my newborn baby girl.

I felt more tears run down my face.

"Caroline Elizabeth Winchester" I whispered.

"Caroline? I love it." dean said happily.

"I'm a father" he said astonished. he pressed his lips against mine.

BANG BANG ...NO NOT NOW . the walkers were around the building.

"We have to go now" cas said

Please

I tried to get up my legs were wobbly the cold winter air would've gone below zero tonight. my stomach hurt I was bound to fall and it just started to snow.

"Dean take the baby" I whispered

"Let's go" I said wrapping up my baby in as many blankets as possible. I kissed her tiny forehead and passed her to dean. I put on different pants and we ran for the back door.

No.

We made our way outside the snow was coming down hard. it was difficult to see. A herd surrounded us.

"Run!" sam yelled "go to the woods!" he yelled again. dean bolted carrying my child. sam and cas after him. my legs wobbled and I fell into the snow. I felt hot tears I didn't know where my husband or my baby were.

I got back up.

"DEAN!" I yelled into the oblivion.

"Christine!" I heard my name being yelled from afar. my legs couldn't handle it and buckled.

"Dean..." I whispered. I tried crawling towards the woods when I bumped into a building I crawled inside the cabin labeled 'cabin three' I laid down on the bed. and began to cry. my baby and my husband gone. god knows where.

Help.