A crack in time

So where did Mary's mother end up? rumple said he would take their memory but why? and also HOW IN THE HELL OF IT DO THEY EXIST!?!

We all walked through strawberry fields till we stopped at the top looking over camp half-blood the sun setting over the hill.

Finally the doctor broke the silence.

"He probably sent them through a crack in time sending them in our world." he thought

"What's a crack in time?" dean asked

"It's a bridge between parallel worlds leading to another universe" the doctor mused

"So if I were to fall into one" dean began

"You'd be trapped in another world" the doctor replied

"Fun times" I finished

...............

"Hey sweetheart" dean slurred walking into the cabin.

"Um... hi dean what are you uh doing?" I looked at him puzzled as he collapsed on my bed. He smelled like old whiskey that had been lying around in a cupboard.

"Sleeping... the benches are to hard"

"What about the big house?"

"The doors were locked" he slurred .

"Uh okay..."

I let him sleep in my bed and I laid down in my chair and fell asleep.

..............

"Rise n shine dean-o!" I laughed waking him up handing him medicine for his hangover . he groaned accepting it.

I got dressed in my blue plaid shirt and jeans and my blue converse pulling my hair into a long side braid my black silky hair went down to about my hips but when I let it down it was naturally curly. I walked out of cabin three.

"Oh hello Christine! I've decided to take you , a friend of yours and the winchesters on an adventure!"

"Sounds great! when?"

"Now"

"Oh wow um.... let me get ready!"

I ran back into my cabin and grabbed a duffle bag and shoved loads of clothing in it. I ran to go grab my brother Percy he was my best friend we relied on each other a lot.

"Hey percy!" he was busy talking with annabeth and Grover.

"Oh hey Chrissy!" his favorite nickname for me.

"whats up?" he asked his hair shining brightly and his green eyes lite up.

"I have a surprise for you!" I shouted grabbing his hand and yanking him into the TARDIS .

"Oh cool! where are we going!?!" he asked like a little kid in a candy store.

"On an adventure" the doctor said coming from behind a pillar in the TARDIS.

"Sweet" dean mused finally over his hangover. the TARDIS shook and moaned until it stopped.

We appeared in a gigantic garden.

"Ah the gardens of the reptocorical ganalificus system!" the doctor sighed. we split off in groups to look in the gardens when I found the coolest statue. it was an angel that was crying it was life size even a little bigger than me.

"Don't blink" I heard a voice behind me. I began to turn around.

"NO! KEEP YOUR EYES ON IT!!!" the doctor shouted. I spun back around to see it . It had moved to the most terrifying position as it were gong to eat me.

"Keep your eyes on it and it won't move" the doctor said. terror struck my heart what will it do to me. Percy stood behind me. my eyes began to water.

The doctor yelled the TARDIS began to make noise.

"WE NEED TO GO NOW!" He yelled the winchesters got into the TARDIS but Percy wouldn't go.

"Percy go"

"No I'm not leaving my sister."

"Go" I instructed

"No just come on we can go!" he struggled his voice cracking.

"If I do the angel will get into the TARDIS now go" I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"Please" he pleaded whimpering.

I spun around to look him in the eye "I'm sorry" I said before he disappeared from my vision.

..............

I gasped for air I was in a new place my body felt heavier I was sweating I was in a field covered in blood with a hammer in my hand. I seemed a lot older too . maybe thirty?. I looked down I had a large pregnant belly. And that was not the weirdest part. the weirdest part is when this happened.

"Hey honey are you okay did the walker get you?" dean Winchester said running up to you pressing his hands on your stomach.