Mary

Her pink nose and her tiny hands were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen she had a woven blanket that must've been hand made

"Uh nico ?"

"Yeah?"

"How did the baby get here?"

"She was abandoned on the side of the freeway she just kinda appeared out of no where"

Abandoned on the side of a freaking freeway there has to be more to this story.

"Wow poor thing" I said looking at the baby.

There was only one thing I could figure out I went to the doctor.

"Doctor!" I called as I walked towards him and away from nico .

"Oh hello Christine do you need help?"

" Hmm well uh..." I picked up the baby so he could see

"oh I see"

he picked up the baby from my arms and cradled it close to his chest like he hadn't done it for a long time. he was a complete natural and it made me wonder if he had kids one time. Not exactly what I wanted but he seemed happy and content by rocking Mary back'n'forth .

"I haven't held one of these in forever" he smiled at Mary .

"Yeah uh, I was wondering if we could see who the baby's parents are" I said softly.

"Oh yeah sure we'll just figure out how to find them" he ran into the TARDIS holding Mary .

"Hold up clock boy" dean said finding his way in behind me sam following

"where are you going?"

"To find Mary's parents!" the doctor announced .

"Mary?" Sam and dean said in unison.

"Yes, Mary " I said taking the baby from the doctors arms so he could work .

"That's our moms name" dean mused

"That's why I named her Mary" I said

Dean gave a short lived smile well sam looked at the ground smiling .

"Here put these on" they were a gift from Tyson my half brother , pendants that make you go unnoticed like you weren't even there.

"well not yet just hold onto them when we get there" I said stuffing one in my pocket

"Alright I've located them" the doctor grinned madly. the TARDIS shook.

............

Fire blazed, buildings crumbling we heard noises of soldiers .

"Phoebus burn the house now!" a man shouted

"No!" another voice shouted

" Please... please Cassandra just keep going" a man said pulling his pregnant wife along he pulled her under a bridge safe from the fires we followed.

"I c-can't she's coming"

"But the evil queens curse- rumplestiltskin said he could help you- and only one of you can go..." the man stuttered .

"We know the portal belongs to snows baby... she's the savior ... Dionysus please... please"

OH MY GODS her dad is Dionysus !?! RUMPLESTILTSKIN !?! EVIL QUEEN!?! SNOW!?! what were we in la-la-fairy tale loopyed-FRICKING-doo land .

"Well hello deary!" creepy yet cheerful voice yipped.

"Please take both" mr. d pleaded

"Only one! magic comes with a price and that price is your memory !" he said in a sing-song voice referring to the two of them. "we're just gonna have to pop that baby out of you aren't we?" He smiled devilishly he snapped his fingers and there was little Mary in rumples arms. Cassandra screamed in pain tears streamed . rumple disappeared with her newborn.

"Wait here love I have to find your family"

"Don't leave me..." she begged . this was it once the child has been born the god is not to stay with them. tears welled in his eyes

"I must" he said letting go of her hand .

She sat for a minuet but then she cried out loud either because of pain or just having her newborn ripped from her arms.

The doctor ushered us silently into the TARDIS. no one said a word the entire trip back.