Things go wrong, sammy very wrong.

After Percy made his accusation . the black eyed crazy guy ran past us and towards camp . the tall man ran after him.

"Dean c'mon!" 'dean' ran directly after the tall one.

"Let's go guys!" Percy said trying to stand and chase them.

"Jason warn the other campers" he nodded to my Order as he took to the sky.

"Piper , Percy follow me " I ordered .

We ran towards the big house where Andrea a little girl from the Athena cabin stood defending the house .the monster was attacking throwing people around . the two men began firing their guns. I froze the barrels of their guns. The men looked at me with anger.

I lifted my bow and aimed for the head. Before I let my arrow fly the monster took my younger friend Andrea and impaled her on one of the many swords lying around. I let my arrow fly . Right in between the eyes . black smoke fled from his mouth as he dropped to the ground . I ran to Andrea .

"Oh god" I mouthed . The seven came to the site.

Andrea had blood dripping from her mouth her eyes darkening. I removed the sword from her body causing it to bleed more. she was only twelve her blonde hair stuck to her face . her stormy grey eyes welled with tears.

She looked at me

"Christine..." she said rubbing her bloody hand on my face.

"Don't cry" she whispered. just a tiny whisper. her breath became short. and finally I hummed her to sleep holding her there. I put her down . a fiery rage built up inside of me.

"You... who are you...?" I asked my voice low and dark

"I'm dean and this is Sam ,my brother ... I'm sorry we couldn't get here sooner..." he said lowering his head

"What was it?" I asked harshly

"Demon" he said looking me straight in the eye.

"You believe me?"

"I do ... yes" I said.

"Wow never get that much" he said trying to lighten the mood.

I returned me attention to percy .

"We need a shroud" I said walking away.