Chapter 4~ Car Wash

SUP CLOWNFISH. 

OK, SO I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!!! I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE DAYS I UPDATE!! YAY!! THAT MEANS MORE UPDATES!! I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE ON MONDAYS, FRIDAYS, AND EITHER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, DEPENDING ON MY MOOD!!! THAT'S 3 DAYS A WEEK!! THATS A LOT!! ALRIGHTY, I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU ALL!! I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR LEAVING Y'ALL AT A CLIFFIE, BUT I AM TRYING TO MAKE YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES WITH THE NEW UPDATES!! 

OK, SO THE SONG THIS WEEK IS "NOT JUST YOU" BY CODY SIMPSON!! IT'S A GREAT SONG, AND I DON'T REALLY LOVE CODY SIMPSON, BUT THIS IS A PRETTY AWESOME SONG, SO CHECK IT OUT!! 

OK, GUYS, HERE'S THE NEW CHAPPIE!!

P.S. So, you know how I said Josh would be living in the same tour bus, well, that rule has been, revoked. (Quoting The Hunger Games, cuz I'm cool like that) ANYWAYS, Josh will be liking with the rest of the band in a separate bus.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

(Kenzie's POV)

We just kind of took off. Harry and I ran down the side walk until we thought we were safe. We ran for a good 20 minutes before Harry pushed me in to a bush.

"OW!!!" I whisper- yelled.

"Sorry babe, had to be done," he said, before crawling behind the bush next to me. We waited for around 10 minutes, not saying anything. It wasn't an awkward silence, actually quite the opposite. I felt content where I was right now.

" So, you want to talk about it?" I said, to break the silence.

" No, I don't want to talk about it." 

" Well, too bad, 'cause I'm going to force you."

" Oh really?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah."

" Well okay then."

" Why?"

" Because I felt it had to be done I never forgot about you, Kenzie. You were still my whole world. I still loved you. Did you know you were the one who got me in to singing? I had to get my feelings for you out, and the only way I learned how to it was through music. I never got to give you a proper thank you. I never got to say anything to you, because I knew if I did, you would never forgive me. And I could never bear to know that, so I thought the question was better left unanswered than to have an awful one, you know? There was still this flicker of hope inside of me that said maybe she will forgive me. And I just wanted to see if you would. To turn that flicker in to a full blown fire."

That was probably the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. It was just so sweet. It felt like something from a romantic comedy, except we were hiding from paparazzi in a bush, and I was probably in the most uncomfortable positions a human being could be in. I couldn't speak. I was just sitting there, with my mouth hanging wide open. I couldn't think of anything to say. I was just astounded. So I did the only thing I could do. I tackled him in the biggest huge I have ever mustered in my 18 years of living. He looked surprised at first, but then hugged me back even tighter, It was perfect. Then, something had to ruin it. The huge screeching of a vehicle, and muffled yells. We pulled out of the hug, and looked up. There, parked in the middle of the road, was the One Direction tour bus, painted a hideous brown.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Harry and I stood up almost automatically, looking at each other out of the corners of our eyes. We both looked like a deer in headlights. I now understand what those hollering noises were. We walked forward, standing right in front of the bus. The windshield was the only window not covered in paint. You could only see the driver, and you could see he was waving us over. So, we walked over to the side of the bus, and the door opened. Harry climbed in first, offering him my hand. I loved the way my tiny hand fit into his big one. We walked through the bus, only to find the boys playing video games. Well, that explains the yelling.