Chapter 9~ Star of the Year

HAI. AL HERE :) BEEN AWHILE, HUH? SORRY, LIFE GOT IN THE WAY. 

SO, YOU KNOW HOW I PROMISED TO PUT THE SONG IN THIS CHAPTER? WELL, I LIED. I KIND OF ALTERED THE STORY A LITTLE. I CHANGED IT TO THEY WILL BE RECORDING ON A BREAK THEY HAVE IN ABOUT A WEEK AFTER THAT PART. THAT OKAY WITH YOU GUYS? IF IT' NOT, YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO, AND IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! THANX!

THE SONG THIS WEEK IS "NEVER LET ME GO" BY FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE. I HEARD THIS ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. SO, HERE IT IS.

THE PIC IS THE DRESS KENZIE WEARS FOR THE BALL. IT'S A DRESS FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, WHICH EXPLAINS THE PIC. (IF UR WONDERING, THATS NINA DOBREV AND PAUL WESLEY FROM THE EPISODE "CRUEL INTENTIONS.")

~~ ~~ ~~

I woke up the next morning tired and stiff. Probably from sleeping on the floor. Slowly my eyes flickered open, the light from the opened windows partially blinding me. Where was I? I was on my bed. Or should I say, Harry and I's bed. Where is he? Oh, there he is, over there watching the tele. Okay, everything seems in order. I slowly sat up, stretching out my body and letting out a hearty yawn. Harry chuckled.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"Good morning to you, too."

"Do you know what today is?"

"It's the day of that ball thing. Woohoo," I said sarcastically.

"Right! And what are you going to wear?"

"The dress you bought me. Are you ever going to tell me what you did that night you went out?"

"You have asked that everyday for the past week. I'll tell you when the time is right."

"You say that every time."

"I know," He said, with that cheeky grin of his.

We have been going at this for about 4 days, ever since he went out that one night, since every other time he's gone out, I've been with him. 

I slowly rose out of bed, walking over to the dresser we both shared.  I grabbed one of Harry's tissue tees, I've been stealing them a lot now, a pair of black leggings, and my red TOMS that Louis bought me so we can be "matching" as he put it, and walked over to the bathroom. It was huge, with a shower, a tub, two sinks, and a pedestal for the toilet. A pedestal. I mean, how fancy can you get? 

The boys have had two more shows in neighboring cities near Oxford, where we were. They were close enough that we didn't have to take the bus, but we would be leaving in the morning.  Back on the tour bus where my heart was broken. Fun.

I changed, brushed my teeth, pulled my hair up in a ponytail, and walked out. Harry had gotten dressed while I was in the bathroom, this was our normal routine, I would get dressed in the bathroom, he would get dressed out here. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go to the park!"

"The park? Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright, but let's go grab breakfast first." We walked in to the guy's rooms, each of them all dressed and ready to go, and went down to breakfast. It was delicious, I mean, absolutely scrumptious. 

"So, where's everybody going today?"

"I'm going shopping with Zayn!" said Louis. Typical Louis.