Chapter 8~ Finding Kenzie

HEY GUYS. NOTHING TO REALLY SAY, SO, YEAH.

NO SONG THIS WEEK, SORRY GUYS.

P.S~ I REWROTE THIS CHAPTER 6 TIMES!!! AAHHH!!!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

The concert was great. The boys were excellent, but the only thing I could think about was that song.

That dang song.

That wasn’t only my first song ever to be done, like, ever, but it was also going to be when I am released to the public as “One Direction’s tour buddy.” And I was freaking out.

After the concert, we all went back to the hotel we were staying at. We had checked in earlier, and let me tell you, this place was nice. We had 3 rooms, each with one king bed, a kitchen, and a coach with a flat creen mounted on the wall across from it. Harry and I took the first one, Niall and Zayn in the second, and Louis and Liam in the third. All the rooms had doors in them that led to the next room, so it was kind of like a mini house. It was cute. The band, including Josh, were staying in their own rooms below us, and the security and management across the hall.

I went to the dresser I had unpacked all my things in, and grabbed my favorite pair of fuzzy pyjama pants and a t-shirt with my favorite band, All Time Low, on the front. I had begged Josh to take me to their concert when they came to London last year, and he agreed. That turned out to be one of the best nights of my life. I had bought 3 t-shirts, all of which I had brought with me for the tour, and 5 posters, all hanging in my room at my home in Holmes Chapel. Gosh, I hadn’t told my family anything about what has happened. For heaven’s sake, they think I’m still in London with Josh.

I went to the bathroom to change, and came out, walking into Niall and Zayn’s room. Since it was in the middle, we had planned on meeting here. None of the boys were here yet, so I decided to just chill on the couch and wait for them. One by one, they all started to file in, all heading to the kitchen attached to the living room, so I could still see them. Lastly, Harry walked in, dressed as if he was ready to go out.

“Where are you going, Mr.Fancy Pants? It’s movie night.” Said Louis, raising the movies in his hand for emphasis. “We were planning on watching your favorite, so little Kenz can see what a cry baby you are.”

“Are we watching Love Actually?” I asked.

“How did you know?” asked Louis.

“If you hadn’t forgotten, Harry and I used to be, and now are again, best friends.” I said.

“Ooohhhh yyyeeeaaahhhh! I remember now. But how do you remember that?”

“It’s kind of strange, but I remember everything about him.” I said. “It was a little strange, going around with all this knowledge about a guy who was now an international pop star. Whenever you guys would have an interview and you were asked questions about different things, I would automatically know the answer.”

“Wow. Okay, then. Well, anyways, Harry, where are you going?”

“Out.” Replied Harry. And then he left.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

About an hour later, the lads, minus Harry, and I were spread out on the floor and the couch, watching Finding Nemo. Since Harry had left, we had decided to switch movies. Apparently, Liam had every single Disney Pixar movie known to man, so I chose Finding Nemo, as it was my favorite animated movie of all time. We were at the part where they had just entered the current, with Crush and Squirt. I was laying with my feet by Niall’s head, and Liam’s head lying near Liam’s, us forming a little T. Zayn was on the couch, with Louis lying across the top of the back. I could feel myself drifting off, the last word I hear before the black being, “DUDE!!”

+-+-+-+-+-+-

OKAY, SO YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHERE THE SONG KENZIE AND HARRY ARE GOING TO SING, BUT THAT COMES NEXT CHAPTER. HANG ON! PLEASE!

Luff ya,

Al XOXO