Bad Boys

*SMALLISH GORE WARNING

This 'party' Cameron was talking about isn't like any party Grayson has ever been to. But to be honest, it is full of gang members, so he should have seen it coming. He was a little distracted when Cameron had brought it up at dinner so Grayson didn't have much time to really think about the party.

To say he is a bit nervous is an understatement. He has never really been a social butterfly. With how his childhood went, his dad beating his ass every day then going to school covered in bruises, and he was out of the closet to top it all off, he was the most bullied kid all through school. By the time high school came around he was swamped with all his extra AP classes and working at the club. Then he had taken working on the streets to make even more money to get the fuck away from his abusive father as soon as possible. So he was booked days and nights.

Besides even if he wasn't working his ass off, he would have never been invited to a party.

Luckily college was a little different. It was a fresh start for him. No one knew his fucked up background, so he was able to be himself. He did actually have friends and was even one of the most popular guys on campus, and then he had met Jack at a party. College parties consist of people who are full of themself, drinking more than they can handle trying to show off. They have beer pong or a keg stand, loud music, drunk college kids grinding on the dance floor, other kids making out in the corner. The usual stuff you'd expect to see at a party.

But this party is a whole new animal.

They have only been here for fifteen minutes and Grayson has been glued to Ethan's side like a lost puppy. Ethan on the other hand is like a fucking God around here. People from other gangs praising him, slapping him on the shoulder, bringing him into a bro hug, and it only makes sense because he is the leader of the second highest gang here in LA, and one of the youngest. Grayson wouldn't be as nervous if the people here were a little more sober, who knows how they handle their liquor. He's in a mansion of murderers for crying out loud! You never know what could happen.

Grayson cannot help but squeeze Ethan's hand laced in his own as they shove their way through the crowd in this huge ass mansion. The strong smell of drugs and alcohol fill his nose, they pass a group of guys snorting cocaine on the coffee table. Ethan pays them no attention, he tucks Grayson closer to his side and the younger boy happily goes closer getting comfort in his warmth as they head into the huge kitchen.

If Grayson wasn't a sex worker before all of this, his eyes would be popping out of his head right now. There is a couple fucking on the kitchen counter right next to the drinks clear in the middle of the kitchen. The blonde girl bent over the counter isn't even wearing a shirt and Grayson cannot help but cringe as her boobs bounce along with how hard the man above her is thrusting into her under her skirt.

This must be a normal thing because everyone around them doesn't even give them a second glance. Grayson's eyes snap to Ethan, who is holding a red solo cup up to his face with a smirk on his lips. Grayson takes the cup Ethan is offering him, a blush on his cheeks, feeling awkward for watching the couple and being caught watching them. Ethan tugs him close to his chest as he sips his drink. "That could be us ya know." He husks into Grayson's ear lowly, nibbling his ear lobe.

This gets Grayson to loosen up a bit. A grin appearing on his lips before he can stop it, he shoves his boyfriend away from him, a laugh escaping his lips. "In your dreams Dolan." They smirk at one another, dirty thoughts filling both of their minds. Grayson holds the cup to his lips and takes a sip.