02 | The Teens from the Future

Dragon Ball © Toriyama Akira, Shuheisha, Inc

"We have three hours until this 'Super Saiyan' arrives

"We have three hours until this 'Super Saiyan' arrives... Shall we wait for him, Frieza?" King Cold said, looking delighted with the quality of the planet they just found.

The planet called Earth had a vast amount of living sources. High-quality oxygen, water, and the gravity felt just right – not too light, not too heavy. The planet would definitely be worth quite an amount of money for many races that were deprived of a great planet to live in. Their lots would definitely scramble upon it.

"Of course we will, Papa..."

Having almost 7/8 of his body modified after his epic battle with a mere Earthlings called Son Goku. The man was the remnant of the Saiyan tribe he destroyed a long time ago and he couldn't believe that he managed to get into the strongest form that was said to be a legend. What made him even more furious was the fact that Son Goku, a low-class warrior had taken pity on him by sharing a small portion of his power...

Frieza decided that he had to return the favour by slaughtering all the Earthlings. Imagining how mortified Son Goku must be knowing that he came too late to save the Earth alone had made him smirk. Three hours would be more than enough to banish the creatures that inhabit the planet.

Ordering his underlings to spread around the planet and start the killings, Frieza smirked at his obedient underlings. Especially knowing how much they blood-thirst and looking for the thrill of killing as much as he did. Son Goku must be feeling miserable for his incapability to protect his own planet.

However, before his underlings ever leave the place, a small thud of objects was heard not far from where he was. Two adolescents of the Earthlings stood before him—a boy and a girl.