Chapter 12 | The

Heyo! Sorry this is late but it's been a wild few days. I say that every week, rip. But I told my gran about my name/gender change and she acknowledged it so we're going to talk about it next weekend, and I actually told the girl that I like that I liked her and we're going to go out on a date at some stage! So yeah a pretty good week for me! Happy Valentine's Day and I'll try to update on time next week rip. Enjoy!

CW: Drunkenness, family arguments, mixing with alters

"They were so pretty," Ryou sighed, leaning his head back

"They were so pretty," Ryou sighed, leaning his head back. "Like fuck me gently with a chainsaw pretty."

"Damn," Bakura whistled. "I haven't heard you say that about anyone since Yugi."

"Yeah, well Seto's grown into themself." Ryou twisted around to lay on his stomach on the couch. He was almost sprawled across Bakura's lap. "And they're pretty."

"He- sorry, they might kill you if they heard you say that," Malik commented, taking a sip of coffee. Winter had set in far too soon for his liking, but Ryou's coffees were a godsend on cold December days after a few hours of looking for a job. "I didn't talk to them much but they were pretty-"

"Weren't they?" Ryou smiled at him. Bakura stole the bottle of wine off the table. "Hey, give that back!"

"I think that's enough for you." Bakura set the bottle down, hiding it behind the arm of the couch.

Ryou frowned at him. "Excuse you, I'm an adult, and I can decide when I've had enough for myself." He looked at his mug, still half full. "And I say one more mug is the perfect amount."

"I think Bakura's right, honey." Malik leaned forward. "Drink a bit of water and then you can have more later."

"I'm fine!" Ryou protested. "I'm not upset."

"We never said you were, but you've been calling Kaiba pretty for the past twenty minutes." Bakura pushed the wine bottle a little further away. "Sober up a bit before you have anymore."

Ryou grumbled and grabbed his mug, cradling it against his chest. "Well they are pretty."

"You know what? Fair." Bakura shook his head. "I'm just glad you're not still pining after Yugi."

"Fuck, Yugi's pretty too."

Malik shot Bakura a look, and the latter shrugged. "He gets like this when he sees pretty boys."

"They're not a boy," Ryou corrected, taking another sip.

"Okay, pretty people then." Bakura rolled his eyes. "Why the sudden obsession?"

"I saw them at pride." Ryou shrugged. "They gave a speech and recognised me and came up to talk to me afterwards."

"Yeah, well did they fucking apologise for what they put you through in Battle City?" Bakura raised an eyebrow and took a sip of his wine - out of a wine glass. Malik was almost proud of him.