Airport

Once I saw the uber pull-up I ran to the front door grabbing my phone, bag, and my suitcase. Once I got outside to get in the uber I got in and plugged my headphones on to my phone and turned on "No Broken Hearts" By: Bebe Rexha Featuring Nicki Minaj

It was valentines day.

Time passed by fast at one point I got to the airport and I saw Bebe in the entrance waving towards her self signaling to come to her... I ran to her and hugged her as tight as I possibly could and said "thank you so much Bebe" Then she smiled and said "Cmon lets go" so as we got through security it was actually pretty smooth... Everything was going fine and it was a 3 hour and 12 minutes from where I was to NYC.

We had 2 or 3 hours to wait at the airport till our flight and the whole time waiting... Bebe and I were talking about what we wanted in life than about 45 minutes before we could stop waiting and get on the flight we were hungry so we went to a Starbucks close by since that's a classic at an airport and we hadn't had breakfast yet.

I got a tea from there and bebe go a new edition nitro type of coffee. We finished our drinks then starting boarding on the flight. We had first class so it was pretty cool since its not common for me to go to first class.

___________________________

The tea in this story will get only a little cold in the next chapter but WAITTTT

THE ONE AFTER IT MAY BE A LITTLE BIT MORE HOTTER TEA.