Is this really happening?

To sleep I went... 

3:30 am

I had not gotten enough sleep, I still woke up and dragged myself over to the bathroom tugging on my phone which had the charger connected to it, while I was walking over to the bathroom door I tripped over my shoe. I was not amused I rolled my eyes and I got up to continue opening the door of the bathroom to walk in.

My hair didn't look that bad since I had only slept for a few hours... I brushed my teeth with the MINTY ASS toothpaste which obviously woke me up, Once I had brushed my teeth I washed my face then I did my hair... Once my hair was done into a bun I went to go pick out what I was wearing...  I picked out this blacktop it was a crop top type of thing... so on top of that, I picked out a black expectations hoodie to go with these loose ripped jeans that were to my ankle. For shoes, I picked out simple black converse with I packed an identical pair in my suitcase.

Once I was completely ready I sat on my bed scrolling through Insta then I got a text from Bebe saying that the uber is about 5minutes away from my place... I took that time to go into my parent's room to kiss them on their cheeks before I left.

That's when I noticed my uber was here.

_____________________

Hey, guys, it's me the writer 

I'm sorry i haven't wrote in

that long, I'll be writing more

 often -Kat 💕