StarStruck pt.2

As soon as I heard the Light "Hello" from my screen I started yelling "OMG BEBE" trying to get her attention while she hushed her crew which were sitting directly behind her, then she said "hey" to one of her crew members "I wanna hear what she's saying" and that's when I lost it I started crying live in front of 3,000 to 5,000 people, that's when I said "OMG Bebe I'm seeing you today at your concert!"

Then I started crying once again squeaking "omg this is literally my dream" and that's when she started to tear up holding back tears because she was about to perform and her makeup would've wiped off. And right then I had to leave for her concert because it was a 4-hour drive, My outfit was a Cropped Red Hoodie and under it was a black sports bra and I was wearing leather leggings with heel boots I was going for a "Ferrari Vibe"

As soon as I got in the car I was sitting in the front seat with my dad right beside me and right before I plugged my headphones in to my phone I got spammed with notifications from people asking if I could tell Bebe how much they love them, and honestly I couldn't even see any notifications because of how StarStruck I was, I couldn't process anything.