Chapter 26 - time

It was beautiful windy evening so I decided to go up to the rooftop. I was enjoying the beautiful breeze of the wind and as well as the beautiful view of the city.

Then suddenly, I heard the door cracked open. I turn around to see Alex.

"Hey." He smiled and I smiled back.

"How did you know that I was here?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"I knew that this was your favorite spot in your face." He replied and I chuckled.

"Did you tell your dad that I proposed to you?" He asked as he put his arms around me making the moment sweet.

We were staring at the view, enjoying the beautiful breeze of the air.

"Yeah."

"Then....how did it go?" He asked.

I sighed. "He got disappointed at first but then....he learned to accept it." Then he nodded.

"I've done so many stupid things and I feel so guilty and tired for fighting with my parents. Especially my dad." I said as tears slowly dropped.

I'm not mocking Alex or telling him that he's a bad guy, I'm just letting him know that he should stop tempting to do such things. Besides, it's not only Alex's fault. It's also me.

"I'm sorry Val." He said. I could tell that he was.

I turn around and looked at him in the eye. "Just stop tempting me to do stupid things. Besides, I don't know what's going on with my mouth lately." I said as I turn my gaze back at the city.

"I think that they're in love." Alex said and I turn around again to look at him. I smirked before punching him in his stomach.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him playfully and he laughed.

Then he calmed down. "So....do you think that we should do this?"

I sighed. "I don't think this is the time yet Alex. Just give me time to think of this." I said calmly and he nodded.

Then I walked away.

"How long?"

"I'll tell you."

A/N: Hi!! Sorry if it took me days to update. I've been stressed lately so yeah. Sorry also for the short chapter.