Chapter 9 - dance with my father

A/N: Dance with my father is suitable for this chapter. ;)

Watching my dad do an interview was fun but now, it's time to go. I got to meet awesome people during the interview, especially dad's co-star whom I didn't met yet since he didn't came during the HSM reunion, Ryne. I had fun with him. No wonder dad gets along with him very well.

"Did you had fun?" Dad asks me. "Yeah I did." I smile back.

"Want to go somewhere?"

"Like where?"

"You know...McDonald's?"

I'm not a kid anymore. "Why would I want to go to McDonald's? I'm not a kid anymore."

He laughs, "The thing is...I was not able to see you grow. And...your mother told me that McDonald's was your favorite restaurant as a kid." I smile at his statement. Every time when he talks about him, not being able to see me grow up kind of breaks my heart.

"Okay dad." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

While on our way, we came across this cool restaurant. Instead of going to McDonald's, we decided to go on that restaurant since we thought it's way more cooler.

In the restaurant, there's this dancing thing. No hip hop or whatever but it's like we're you're going to dance with a partner to a slow love song.

Upon arriving, we were greeted by a very nice guy. Then he led us to our respective seats.

"It's cool here." My dad commented. "I know." I smile back.

Within 10 minutes later, the food finally arrived. I couldn't help but grin at the food. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm obsessed with it.

My dad and I started eating, while at the same time, we were talking. But not until when a song that was played during mom and dad's wedding came on.

I could see in my dad's face that he's smiling.

He suddenly stood up and offered his hand to mine.

I look at him, confused.

"Since your mother's not here, can I have this dance?" The first thing that came to my mind was mom and dad's song from HSM.

"Of course." I smiled and I got up and then started dancing with him.

I lean unto his chest as I feel the music. He gave me a kiss on my forehead which makes the moment sweet.

"I love you baby."

"I love you dad."

****

"Where were the two of you?" My mom asks the two of us. Meanwhile, my dad and I's faces are filled with grin.

"We had the best father-daughter hang out ever!" Dad replied with a smile as he puts his arm around me. Mom smiled, "I could see it in your faces." Dad and I look at each other before smiling back to mom.

Then my mom let us in.

"Where you?" Nico asked. "Daddy and I had a hang out." I smiled back and he nods.

I walk to my bedroom, which is located upstairs, to relax. I throw myself in my bed and stared at the ceiling, reflecting on how wonderful this day have been.

Attending dad's interview. Meeting his old friends. Lunch at a very cool restaurant. What more could you want?

I must say, this is probably the best Saturday ever.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Basically, I'm planning to make a Troyella fanfic. But since, school's bothering me. I decided that I might do it when this book will be finished. I don't know though whether you guys are up for it. Also, one thing. Don't expect me to update right away because like what I said, I have school and it's keeping me busy.