Chapter 10 - pain

While my eyes were still closed (although I'm already awake), I could hear giggle of two kids. I open my eyes and my brothers are already in front of me. I groaned and later on, I yawned. "Hey guys...what's up?" I ask.

They look at each other and then smiled at me. "Guess what?" They said in unison.

"What?"

"It's the last week of summer yay!!" They said in unison and I just raised my eyebrow. "Okay..come on guys." They nod and followed me.

I head downstairs and found mom looking at herself in the mirror. "Hey mom." I spoke and turns around and look at me then smiled. "Hey sweetie. Look....my baby bump is growing." Here she goes...I have a feeling she's going to talk about baby fats again. I roll my eyes.

"My mom I get it you're pregnant and there's no need for you to be conscious with those baby fats or whatever you call them." She looks at me and glares. "Okay I'm sorry." I said to her and she nods.

"It's not the baby fats I'm looking at." She says and I suddenly became confused.

"What is it then?"

She sighs, "Looking at this baby bump....reminds me when I was pregnant with you." She said while rubbing her baby bump and looking at the mirror.

I sigh, "What's the point?"

She looks at me, "Come on."

Even though I'm still confused on what's her point, I followed her anyways.

When we arrived at the kitchen, the table's already prepared. With the twins in their respective seats and their foods.

"Hello my ladies." He smiles at both mom and I we both smiled back. Mom and I sat down together. A few seconds after my mom was able to comfort herself, my dad walk towards her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. They're soo cute!!

Then my dad starts serving us our breakfast with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling today?" I ask him.

Then he looks at me with a grin, "I got a role in the upcoming James Cameron film!" He says with a smile.

First of all, I'm not mad. But the problem is, who will take care of mom? Besides, it's summer anyways.

Mom stood up but as she was about to say something, she suddenly sucks in a lot of air making my dad's eyes grow wide.

He immediately runs over to my mom to help her as she groans in pain.

"Zac....my stomach." She says.

"Valerie get a pillow!" He commands me and my brothers became worried. Besides, who wouldn't become worried that their mother's in pain.

I walk towards the living room and got two pillows. I brought them over to the kitchen and gave it to dad. But when I arrived, mom already passed out and there was blood on the floor.

Dad somehow managed to carry my mom even though she's already bloody. "We're taking her to the hospital now." Dad told me and I immediately unbuckle the twins in their kiddie chair and somehow I managed to carry the both of them towards the car.

Mom was plain pale. She was this pale every time when she experiences pain during her pregnancy with the twins.

A/N: Are you guys up for a Troyella fanfic? :)