Chapter 22 - rooftop date

Basically, I asked my dad to drive me to Starbucks. Instead of leaving, he chose to stay with me. He's overprotective.

"Dad, are you sure you're going to stay here?" I asked him. Although deep inside I already wanted him to go. Like seriously.

"Yep! Until this guy will arrive. I'm just making sure that this dude that will be coming over will not hurt you, rape, molest-"

"Dad chill! I know who sent me this letter. So....no worries!" I tried to calm his mind but he rolled his eyes and instead, held my hands. "I just don't want anyone to hurt you since you're my only girl."

"But mom's pregnant. It could-"

"Your mom's having a boy again." He replied with a smile. I could see that he's happy because mom's having a boy.

"Oh." It was all I could say.

"Uhh....Val?" Dad and I turn around to see Alex, looking very handsome.

I smiled and I looked over to dad, and he seems to have no reaction at all. "Uhh....hi Mr. Efron. Didn't expect you to be here." He gave his hand to my dad and dad stood up and shakes his hand.

"I was just assisting my daughter." Dad smiled as he looks over to me. "Anyways, I shall leave you both now." Dad smiled at the both of us before leaving.

As soon as he was gone, Alex and I stared at each other for a few minutes before laughing hard. I really don't know why we were laughing.

Both of us calmed down as we sit beside each other. "By the way, thanks for the bouquet you left this morning." I said with a smile while looking at him.

"You're welcome because I thought my girl would love some roses as soon as she wakes up." He winks at me and I smiled at his statement.

"So....what's your purpose for bringing me here?" I asked him and he sighed. Looking nervous.

"I'm leaving for London tomorrow." He said and my jaw dropped.

"What?! Can't you stay for another days or weeks or whatever?! Come on! You can't just leave right away after prom!! It's like you came here for nothing and-"

"Woah! Val! You should learn how to calm down. I know you're quite shocked that I will already be leaving but that doesn't mean I will no longer love you." Deep words.

"Distance may be between us but my love for you stays." I smiled at his deep words and suddenly, all my anger towards him were gone.

"Come. I'm gonna show you something." He said as he gets up. I was suppose to ask him a question but......never mind. I followed him anyways.

Then I followed him to the fire exit door. "Why are we here?" I asked him. "Your answer will be given later." He winks and I nodded. I followed him as he goes up the stairs at great speed. I must say that he's a fast runner.

Finally, after hundreds of floors that we ran, we stopped.

"Is the last floor?" I asked him. "Yep!w

Finally.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Okay.....go." I replied while gasping for breath. He smiles as he opens the door.

Wow. We're in the rooftop and the Hollywood sign could be seen.

There were roses on the floor which says, I love you Val!

I smiled at my side and at the corner, there's a table. Just for the two of us. How sweet?

"I literally can't believe you did this." I told him and he scratched the back of his neck. I could see that he was shy, thus making me laugh.

"Do you like it?" He asked while continuing to scratch the back of his neck.

"Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed and I immediately hugged him. "I could never ask for another man than you."

A/N: Hey y'all! A few more chapters left. :( But anyways, time jump on the next chapter. Thank you guys for your support! I love you guys!!

~Tine

Valerie (Daddy Efron sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara