chapter 23

hey guyz, thie is the last chapter,

i know it is really small, but i didnt have any time to write a lenghty chapter. i couldnt even edit the chapter...

hope you all like Falling In  Love With A liar. please check the A/N too

<3

ann

Third P.O.V

The cops had arrived, each of them asking the same question again and again. The media didn’t take much time to come either. His blood had splattered everywhere outside the door, the edge of the door was dripping with red cold blood.

 Danny was in the hospital, they got the bullet out, but he was still unconscious and maybe even in coma if he didn’t wake up within 24 hours. The doctors soon kept his body on ventilators

And not even in an hour the doctors gave their verdict.

Rachel was shocked but didn’t shed a single tear. She went inside the I.C.U to take a nice good last look of danny, ever.

She told everyone about the death of danny, and started preparing for the funeral. She also made Sabrina understand the situation and told her the truth. She coped up pretty well with it, more than her age actually.

They were all at the cemetery when the coffin arrived, a black rose wood coffin in which layed the dead, cold, soulless body.

“We never really talked about what Danny wanted for a funeral, well it was because we never really expected it, when some of you guys hugged me today, you said to take care and he was in a better place, and you know what, he is in a diner eating cheese burgers, and he is watching football with Eric and playing doll with his daughter, and since he has to be in these wonderful places, I am going to have to say goodbye to him now… good bye Danny, I know you are right here, looking at us right now. I love you pepper, I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice” Rachel completed it with what he had first ever said to me in the 1st grade.  

Rachel didn’t cry, neither did Sabrina. They held each other throughout the ceremony, more of protected each other. Sabrina didn’t leave Rachel’s hand even for a millisecond. They held each other strong going through the situation no matter how hard or terrifying it was.

They consoled each other, took care of themselves and the firm. And well, pretty much took the truth as it should’ve been taken

5 months later

Rachel was flipping the channels, when the new came out that Alan was dead, the rogue assassin who had killed and assaulted 48 women and killed 12 men was final bought justice and dead, there is no idea yet who killed him or how he was killed but it was surely a murder. The police are not working too hard to investigate it as he was a monster and what happened to him was what he deserved.

Rachel let a deep relaxing breath out of her soul and switched off the TV she went towards the door and opened it taking in the deep fresh air.

“You always know when I am about to come”

“Of course I do, by the way what took you so long?” Rachel wrapped her arms around his neck

“I know I am late pepper” Danny said kissing Rachel while Sabrina came running towards the door jumping on Danny and Danny held her immediately 

 Danny hugged the two of them as the sky started crying with tears of joy.

5 months ago in the I.C.U

“Danny, I know you’re alive just talk to me please” Rachel told Danny holding his hand, with slight disappointment.

“No one is supposed to know about it” Danny barely spoke gathering his energy without making any gesture.

“but why what’s wrong with you, why are you playing dead” Rachel whispered

“I can’t risk your lives, Alan needs to die, and I should be doing that right now, he will leave his guard if he knows no one is after him, I need you to trust me”

“I understand, take your time but be home safe, I’ll miss you” Rachel told Danny kissing his forehead

“I love you pepper take care of Sabrina”