chapter 17

heyy wattpaders,

sorry for late upload, my exams were on and then i went for a really long vacation and didnt have any time to write, this chapter is small and i havent even re-read it, so please avoid the errors. i will try and upload asap!!

HaPpY ReAdInG

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

<3 ann

***

I was feeling miserable, every second I’ve spent with Danny was a lie… it was all fake. He never meant any of it. My nerves were rising with the thought of him being a Hudson, but at the same time they settled down thinking how much he has done for me. I mean if I dint mean anything to him, he would have never done anything at all for me!

I looked at the balcony, and remembered all the exquisite times I’ve spent with him there, I saw my black dress, that Danny gifted me lying on the floor when I was throwing out his clothes, I went downstairs and took my car keys, I couldn’t stay at home, everything was reminding me of him, I was going crazy.

As soon as I reached downstairs I saw Do Ronda, Jill, Stella and Eric sitting on the dining table, it seemed they were discussing something until I reached there. There was this sudden silence as I entered the area to get my keys. Stella was still sitting with Eric, it seemed that she knew the truth; she knew what was happening unlike me. I wanted to ask her, but I had no energy left, I just grabbed my keys and avoided eye contact with anyone. I walked out of the house as fast as I could and sat in the car. I turned on the radio. It seemed that my fate was against me, the song playing was trying to sleep with a broken heart… jeez

But I didn’t turn it off for some reason. I drove to the beach, the only place I could’ve been alone at this time. I reached there in no time, as per se.

The beach was clam and quite, the waves were clashing on the rocks. Night was falling. The setting sun’s red rays lit up the sky above the western horizon. I could see an oil tanker making its way across the sea just on the horizon.

Soon the sun disappeared below the horizon and the sky turned dark, I realized that Danny wasn’t with me anymore.

On our left where the land was, I could hear the shrill cries of the cicadas and other insects. On our right the waves broke gently on the shore sending up sprays of phosphorescent surf.

The sounds and sights of nature made me feel even worst. The noise of occasional traffic along a road nearby was the only blemish to the otherwise perfect natural surroundings.

It was just me

Well, I was just sitting there still. No moment, just trying to apologize myself for not realizing what I was getting into.

Just trying to relax and understand this misconstrued situation, everything was just so confusing; I was down on my mind. I was trying to figure out this life, there was no one to take my hand, help me. I was alone now. Literally alone.

I went back home, Jill and Do Ronda were still sitting on the couch waiting for me, I guess.

I walked in the house and passed them without making eye contact, and simultaneously Jill got up

“Please, leave me alone” I said in a soft angry voice

“Sit down” Do Ronda said

“No thanks!” I replied with no motion in my tone.

The day was up and I had to go to work so I just went back to my room and had a quick bath, I dint want to stay at home. I got ready in no time and picked up some coffee on the way.