Chapter 12

I smiled, why didn’t I realize you were here? But he is right! Let’s give it a try! I don’t think it’s risky. I just have to make her feel comfortable and show her that I am here for her!

Chapter 12

Picture of Azalea flower --->

It had been a while in silence since Dr. Rachel left and Danny told me to THINK. Danny was so tired he slept on the couch while I was still seated beside Jill. I held her hands in mine. I didn’t leave it, not even once! It was 6 already and Danny was still asleep. He had such a charming personality and was so loveable; I mean who would take a leave from their job just to watch your back? Well Danny did it for me. He always made me feel special, and the best part was that he was so honest to me every time! I guess this is what fate does, I was trying to get Stella and Eric apart which just landed me to fall in love with Danny. It feels like a dream at times…

“Helooooooo” my thoughts were interrupted by Stella’s zesty voice.

“Shhhhh can you get your pitch lower- Stella” I alleged gesturing towards Jill and Danny. She held a bouquet of lily’s and Amaryllis. Eric and doronda were following her.

“So you guys should go home now” Stella told me, placing the bouquet on the side table near Jill.

“Yeah, it’s time for ‘you’ to get rest now” Eric said walking towards Danny and shaking him to wake him up.

“No, I am fine here, I don’t want to leave” I replied yawing, to which Eric laughed, while I eyed him

“Stop being so stubborn rach, go home now” Stella ordered throwing the house keys at me.

“But…”  I said in a pleading voice

“Yeah she’s right” Danny interrupted me, stretching his arms and standing.

“See” Stella said in a superior malevolence voice gesturing towards Danny

I was left with no option, so I took my cell phone and grabbed Danny’s arm

“Bye obstinate people” I told everyone waving my hand in a sweet livid tone to which Danny chuckled

Danny bought the bike out, while I was waiting outside the hospital

“Shouldn’t we return your friend his bike first?” I asked Danny

“UN-huh?” he replied raising his brows

I pushed him playfully on his back and told him to take the way to his friends place first and then we could catch a cab from his house

“Its ok, I already told him about the situation, he has his car too” Danny replied and took the way to our house. I wounded how rich his friend was, he has a Hayabusa and a car too.

I held Danny waist tight while he was on the speed on 95 constant.

We reached in 30 minutes including the traffic.

We went in and I sat on the couch while Danny went up for a bath. It was so silent, I could feel every second of my existence, every. Second.

“Hey pepper want to have something?”

“Ohh shit” I screamt

“You scared the hell out of me” I yelled on Danny but in a much lower tone than before.

“Which world are you in hon.” Danny asked from the kitchen

“Nothing” I replied getting up from the sofa and climbing up the stairs