chapter 22

a

Again guyz not re-read, i am really sorry but didnt have time at all!!

i guess there will be two more chapters and then the book's over, thank you all for reading FILWAL

<3

Ann

Chapter 22- after wedding

“Hmm, hmm I can’t wait for that” Danny replied, holding Rachel’s hand even tighter showing eagerness.

“They just wanted this all to get over and get out of here” Rachel replied back with the same excitement

After hours which seemed like days to them, the party and the entire wedding was over. Danny had planned to go to Frigate Island Private, Seychelles. He actually booked the entire island only for her. They went back to the airport in the same costumes, and quickly hopped in their private jet where they changed into something more comfortable. Danny was as usual in his half pants and Rachel wore a mud brown one shoulder with white shorts.

It didn’t take much time to reach the islands, and well it was very noticeable that it was the most romantic islands they had ever seen.

 In the middle of the sea, green mountain, the beach’s water deflects the sun’s great glare into thier eyes and is forced to look away towards and ever growing jungle of vines, trees and darkness. The birds, butterflies chirping covering the sky in their beautiful colors.

It was the most beautiful and romantic honeymoon Rachel could ever imagine.

They went in their cottage which was on a tree, more of a tree cottage, but the interiors were more than lavish. All the possible technology, a smart T.V of 68 inches, hafele kitchen, pool, Jacuzzi what not? This place had everything.

They were shocked, it looked even better in real than on the website, Danny quickly opened his bag and pulled out a brown paper bag of Marks and Spencer’s and handed it over to Rachel eyeing at the bed room.

Rachel’s P.O.V

I was confused what the hell was in that bag, I mean we just did shopping so it couldn’t be clothes; I quickly took the bag and rushed to the room. I opened the bag and WOW! A black tube top, with net on its borders hanging down a bit lower than her mid-riff. And black shorts, actually mini shorts which didn’t even reach her mid-thighs properly.

“Ok” I told myself and wore the clothes, I unlocked the doors making sure Danny heard it and went back to the balcony acting to appreciate the beauty of the island.

“Knock knock beautiful” Danny entered grabbing my attention, he was still in his shants and tee, but god he looked fantastic.

He took my hand and started to dance on the music of the wave clashes as it was so quiet, they made a musical environment.

“I love you” Danny told me looking straight in my eyes, his deep blue eyes were just gazing in mine not leaving even for once while I just nodded and kept my head on his hard rock chest taking in his warmth.

Last night was amazing on the island; there was no one, just one house on the sea shore, no media anything. It was about time to leave now. First we had to go to our new house, the Hudson’s had finally agreed, that we could get a get-away-house in the suburbs. It was in the Willington Street which is mainly known for its kind neighborhood, silence and peace. Our house was the same as others on the street but with a little more security. We had everything moved in already. And I was really very happy.

We had planned to stay here for this weekend, more of an extended honeymoon.

“Honey, look at this” Danny shouted amusingly standing at the door, while I ran to see what was happening.