Chapter 14

Tay POV

I fall asleep around 7am in the morning.
A lot of thought running through my mind and can't sleep back...

I checked my phone it's already 4pm in the evening and yeah a lot of missed call and line messages from my two besties and my girls .. I sleep like a dead person ..

" Yes P' ! I am so sorry to trouble you ! Thank you so much ! Yes See you "

I heard the kid talking over the phone upstairs bed..
My whole body tingle ....
All the things from the night !
No No It's from early morning !!
Whatever it is , all the things coming back to my mind again !!

I sit up from the bed and walk to the bathroom...

" P'Tay ! You get up already ? I talked to P'Earth that I won't move to his house "

I heard the kid voice coming from his bed...I don't look up and answer him..

" Good ! "

I don't know what to say more and rushing to the bathroom.I am the one who asked him to stay and now I don't know how to face him ..

He said don't mind him and think as a dream but how can I ???

When I coming out of the bathroom, he is standing near pantry ..

" P'Tay ! Let's eat . I did some noodle for you too"

He acting just like a normal and sitting on the chair ..

" Hmm Ok ! Wait A while "

I decided to stay as nothing happened to avoid awkward situation between us ..

                         ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

It's already 1 month after he confessed me.
Everything is still normal between us..
Sometimes we going back the apartment together like before.
Sometimes I going back late because of my uncountable date as usual (not as much as usual )
But he doesn't bring to talk about that thing anymore and I pretend nothing happened on that night..
I try to avoid him at school as much as I can when I am with my girls ..

" P'Tay ! Ah ! This salad so good "

I was sitting at the school canteen with my girl..
I open my mouth for her to feed ..
She suddenly kissed my cheek after feeding ..

" Awwn you are too adorable " she told me and leaned her head on my shoulder ..

I feel tense and looking around ..

The most happened reason I got broke up with my girlfriends is because they saw me with my another girl like we are kissing , holding each other or whatever ..

If one girl break up with me , her empty space will be filled with another girl immediately.
Normally, I don't really care about it..
But now I am scare that the kid will see me from somewhere and I am worry what if I hurt him again.

I have a lot of girlfriends but I don't even have a single second to think that I am taken.

But now , with this kid , he is nothing to me but I feel like I was already taken ...

I pushed her head slowly ..

" Bae ! I need to rush back to my next class ! I must go now ! See ya " I lied to her actually I already finished the class ..