Chapter 2

Knock! knock !

" Come in ! the door is not lock " I shouted from inside as I already know it's Joss and Off ..

" Wake up ! Let's go to class and looking around the fresher girls "

Off stopped talking as he realised the kid who wake up at upstair bed ..

" Who ? "

" Teacher bring him in ..  she said no more room ! so I have to share my room with this kid ! but teacher said just only first year 1st semester.. I will chase him out if 2nd semester he is still here ! "

" Morning P' " he greets us politely

Joss & Oab greeted him back

" Morning "

He going into the bathroom

" Fresher Kid ! do faster ! I need to take a bath and rush to my morning class ! I shouted him ..

" Yes P' You do first ..  I still have time " he running out from the bedroom and stand near the study table..

Our room is not that big .. One double bed , study table in front of bathroom, two wardrobe beside the study table & one small pantry near the door entrance.

" Ok ! "

After I done everything, I rushing to class at 8am as we are already late ! And we need to give time to check out who is the hottest girl in 1st year .
                        ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

New POV
——————-
The room is quite after all 3 seniors going out.

I can finally breath now !

My older roommate is a bit difficult to deal with..

I can't get enough sleep last night because I don't dare to move a lot and alerted while sleeping . I am scare that I would made noise to wake the older up..

I was going into the bathroom to take a bath.

The older took off his underwear just on the floor.

The bathroom is such a mess ! The floor are too dirty !

Now it's only 8 am in the morning and my class will be start 10:30 am today !

I pick up his underwear and put it in his laundry basket.

Then, I clean the bathroom & toilet before taking a bath as I got some free times.

When I looked at the clock , It's 9:30 am now !

I prepared all my things and headed to the class.

My classroom is at Building C and I saw my older roommate , sitting at the building main staircase with a girl beside him .. he wrapped his hand around her waist .

Maybe his classroom is at Building C too ..
Should I greet him or should I not !

But in his No.1 rule : he want me to keep my mouth shut and don't talk to him  if not necessary.

Hmm But I am outside now .. not in the apartment.

If I am not greeting my older roommate, he would think that I am rude ..

I think smile is enough! Yes I should smile at him ..

(^_^)

Opps ! he ignored me ! I should just go on my way !

The older face is so handsome and his skin tone is a bit natural , not the fair skin ..
His eyes is so beautiful and attractive..
He talking and smiling at the girl .
His smile is like a sun shine !

I turned myself just to look at the girl beside him ..

Maybe his girlfriend ..  hmm she is not the pretty but have sexy body ! not a good match tho .. My older roommate is way more too handsome! I smirked myself ..

" Wait why am too nosy other people business ! Newwiee mind your own business" I scolded myself and keep walking to the class ..

So sorry for the short and slow update this time  as I am on vacation for two weeks just started yesterday.. But just wanna update something for you guys , So I write a short update ... Thank you guys for voting & reading my fanfic 💙 I love you 💙