Chapter 13

Tay POV

The room is silent again after I whispered to him ..

My heart beating quite fast when his face turn to my side ... I don't know why ..
But One thing I am so sure is I don't want him to move out ...

He looked at me without saying anything ...

" How ? Will you stay ? " I asked him again ..

" Hmm ! but one day when you know about me you will disgust me "

Disgust ?? I don't know why he used this word ..
I saw his tears flowing down on the pillow..

" I won't kid ! You are one of my favourite person "

" I will show you something. You can decide whether you let me stay or not after seeing that "

I don't know what is that but his eyes is filled with tears.
He gave me his phone ...
I holding it and looking at him ..

" Open Gallery P'Tay and you can see the album named "OXYGEN " "

I follow as he said .. He crossed over me and going up while I am checking his phone as he said ..

Damn ! All are my photos which I didn't even know when captured.. All of sudden I felt so hot and my hand sweating.... I was so shocked for my handsomeness .. All photos are perfectly captured.
I should ask him to forward me later for uploading on Instagram.

He was standing beside the bed .. He passed me the note book again .. My reaction is completely blank when I looked at him ..
I took the book ....

" Please read it and tell me I should stay or not ! "

He is going up to his bed ! What is that again ? I am scare to open it . Is he a gayy ??? Does he like me ?? WTF ??? I suddenly got goosebumps and concentrated on the current situation. No longer happy for my handsomeness.

I opened and read every pages ....
It's all everything about me ....
I really gave him a lot of pain ....
All of his tears coming down because of me ..
My heart tingling inside ...
Maybe because I didn't expect this ..
A man like me ... I don't even dream about it ..
A man just confessed to me ...
Oh My God !!
I was so confused...

I don't really want him to move out ..
But in this situation, I don't know how to handle..
I am a playboy but I only play with girls ..
I don't know how to play with boy ..

" Kid ! Can you coming down awhile ? "

I heard his step ...

" Are you disgusting me now ? "  he told me
without looking at me ..
Actually, I am not ... but I don't know how to respond .. To keep him here , I need to do something and discuss with him ..

" No No ! I don't. So, you can stay here ! no need to move out "

" So , you mean are you ok with that ? Ok with I am fallen for you "

Gosh ! I never think that I have to discuss face to face with another man about this kind of things 

" Ah ! I am ok because everybody like me because of my handsome face.I don't mind it.but I am not expirence with man" I smile awkwardly to him

" I want to move out because I am in pain every times I see you with other girls"

" I try to avoid you when I go out with girls "

"...."  He gave me a cold smile

" Kid ! I cannot really stay away from girls! but I will try to reduce as much as I can ! Ok ? "

" It's ok P'Tay ! I am already happy to know that you don't disgust me for being like this ! "

he smiled at me softly..

" So ! Will you ? "

" Even it's pain , I will "

I feel sorry to ask him to stay for my sake of happiness and convenience..
I know I am selfish but I really don't want him to move out from here ..

" If I let you be my boyfriend, do u still feel pain ?"

I know it sound bastard but I just try to be good . As a playboy like me who has alot of girlfriends , it's not a problem to get additional boyfriend.

He shook his head ..

" If I become your boyfriend, will you only be mine? I know you cannot ! It will only make me more painful. So just let me love you is enough. Even though you know I am falling for you and you won't disgust is enough for me. I don't want you to love me back"

He slowly talk to me one by one words with the tears in his eyes but he try to control his tears ...

I lost of words after hearing him ..
My heart feel pain ...
I want to hug him tight in my mind but my body doesn't follow..

" I... " I don't know what to say ...

" It's ok P'Tay ! Just think as a dream .. Just behave as yourself. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable because of me. I will stay here until you kick me out. You sleep back P'Tay. It's still early."

I feel like something dragging my heart ! It's so heavy !
To be honest , I've dated a lot of girls just for my own happiness and not even feel that kind of feeling before.

And thinking for other people feeling is not usually my style.

But now I am thinking how should I behave not to hurt this innocent kid feeling .....