(S1 Finale) Episode 11 : It's Time to Give in |Part 2|

-------------------(A/N)

Let's get this party started Part 2 of the Final Episode!!!

Vote if you like this chapter!!

-------------------(A/N END)

-----------------------------------------------------------(Previously on 'The Tainted Soccer') 

But he fought through the pain. He wouldn't let it win. Not when he was so close to freedom.

So close to true happiness.

The pain got worse and worse, as the ball spun in his hand, but Endou kept pushing, his teeth clenched together.

Gouenji started to get worried. Everyone else was looking at the keeper with a sense of nostalgia and full confidence that their keeper would stop the ball. But he was one of Endou's closest friends. He could tell when something was wrong.

----

His efforts were in vain.

------------------------------------------------------------(END)

Endou's breath was irregular as his left hand gripped his shirt right above his heart. The ball was still rotating at the palm of his hand. He continued to fight, but the longer he did, the more hopeless and weaker he became. The thoughts he had pushed away earlier came rushing back...

....the phantom came back. 

His phantom.

Everything went in slow motion as if time had stopped.

And then, the world around him faded away leaving him surrounded in an abyss of darkness. 

He looked around confused, his hand still gripping at his shirt, the pain not relenting.

"Are you looking for me?", a bone-chilling voice spoke. It sounded much like Endou's.

Endou spun around, his eyes widened as a string of unwanted memories came rushing back.

Why did it sound like Endou? Because it WAS him. Or rather, a form of him.

There in front of our beloved captain stood, a darker and more evil version of himself. To be more specific it was the version of himself when he was in the Dark Knights.

Endou growled in anger. He clenched his teeth and yelled through the pain.

"I thought I got rid of you when I left them! How is this possible?!"

The Dark Endou vanished in front of him, and suddenly a voice spoke up from right behind him,

"You should know by now that you can never escape your fate..."

Endou stood there in shock, he didn't turn around. He didn't know what to say. Those words had hit a nerve.

"This is what you deserve, you know this. After all you did with this power...MY POWER....you can't just run away..."

. . . . . . . . . . .

"I WON'T let you run away." Every word was spoken with venom.

The next thing he knew a ghostly hand grabbed his forehead and the searing pain erupted throughout his entire body.

-

-

-