(S1 Finale) Episode 10 : It's Time to Give in |Part 1|

Alright folks, let's get this started!

First and for most, before this chapter begins, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for 1,000 reads on this book! I have never been so happy and I absolutely am so grateful for the support you guys have been giving me. Thank you! I hope to make more books and fanfictions that meet your expectations! 

Also! Thank you for your patience for the release of this chapter! I'll work on my schedule and try a bit harder to get the chapters on time.

Without further ado, here's the season 1 finale of 'The Tainted Soccer'! 

-------------------------(A/N END)

-----------------------------------------------------------(Previously on 'The Tainted Soccer') 

"Are you sure you're okay? It's not like you to be out of it like this..,"

"Yea, I'm fine...Just a bit tired." He replies with his usual grin, calming down his teammates.

However, the 3 particular soccer players who knew about the bitter past their captain had to endure, understood that everything was not alright.

And they had a feeling that their peaceful and fun loving lives with their captain would soon come to a harsh end.

Little did they know...how right they truly were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endou was alone changing in their fairly new locker room. His face was grim, which was quite unnerving on his face.

~ "How long are you gonna hide behind this mask of yours? How long are you gonna lead on your so-called 'friends'?" ~

The voice never left him alone ever since it's surprising reappearance into Endou's life two days ago. 

But he ignored it.

He couldn't worry his friends with stupid things like a voice in his head. He didn't want them to think that he was one of them.

But little did he know that the effort he had put into hiding these changes were going to waste. His friends had already begun to notice.

~ "Maybe you should leave? Join your old team. Forget these losers. They're only bringing you down. Or better yet, maybe you're the one bringing them down...maybe..they're better off without you-"~

"Shut up!" Endou said in a dark tone, cutting the voice off. 

"Endou?" The said brunette spun around to see Kidou standing there with a stern expression.

He looked...determined...?

Endou mentally panicked. 'Did he hear me?'

"O-Oh, What's up Kidou?" Endou smiled hoping to play it off.

"We...We told them." He clenched his fists in a guilty manner.

Endou lifted a brow in confusion, internally celebrating the fact that Kidou had indeed not heard his tantrum earlier.

"What do you mean-" He started, before he was cut off.

"Endooooouuu!!"

"Captaaiiinnn!!"