Episode 4: Takeru Haruto

(A/N) 

So before this chapter begins, I wanted to make a note that I am happy that people are enjoying this book.

 That means a lot to me since that is my goal as a writer. To create stories where in the end the reader is shown a world in which the writer worked hard to create. This story is fairly new, and I'm surprised that people have found it in the endless pit of books that is Wattpad. So thank you, and I will work hard to make sure that this book updates regularly. Until then, I'll update as frequently as I can. Which might be every day since it is summer. I said might.

Love,

Cursed Melody

-------------------Onto the Episode

(Previously on: The Tainted Soccer)

I could never give up something as magical as this sport. It meant everything to me...It still does. It was the end of the second year that things unknowingly went downhill for me. As I went into the next year, I just wanted to be apart of a REAL soccer team." Endou suddenly looked up his friends, startling them.

"That's when I decided to join the school's soccer team in secret. The Dark Knights."

His eyes flashed a bright red before going back to its usual golden brown.

------------

The group was dead silent as the listened to their captain. What did they just see? Why were his eyes...

Questions like those flooded their heads.

"Endou...I...I forgot to mention..y-your eyes..what?" Gouenji spoke being in a less alarmed then his other friends, seeing as though he had seen his eyes that shade of red before on the field earlier that evening.

Endou's eyes would widen and he would look back down.

"I..I'm sorry. But this will only make sense if you listen until the end. Please."

His classmates would gulp and nod as if indicating for him to continue.

Endou would clear his throat, "Obviously, I ended up joining the school's team. The days passed by so quickly. We had a good team, a good coach, we were almost like a family, always messing around and having fun. We would win some matches and we would lose some too. But it never bothered us. As long as we had each other," Endou smiled at the memories. 

The soccer players relaxed as the atmosphere of the room turned breathable again. The way he described his old team, reminded the Raimon players how they felt about their team now.

"But then the school year came to a close and the oldest students were graduating and we were incredibly upset to see them go. They were gonna join the Middle school team and we promised we were going to go and watch. Either way, our captain had chosen me to be the captain of next years soccer team. I remember being so happy and all my teammates agreeing with his decision."

Endou felt a hand on his shoulder and looked over to see Kazemaru giving a light smile.

"We wouldn't have it any other way either.", Kazemaru speaks lightly taking his hand off of his captain's shoulder. Endou looked up to see the rest of his friends in the room giving the same smile. Seeming to have recovered from the earlier shock.

(A/N :: BTW I have no idea about pairings still so...don't get any ideas just yet.)

"Thanks guys....But Whenever I think back now....at the time..I don't think I was the right choice." Endou says ominously, looking back to the 'oh so' interesting carpet.