Miracle Money

MIRACLE MONEY - Juryen Ragas

"If you would pray for money, it can come out miraculously from your pocket!", those were the words that the speaker have said.

Logically, it is really impossible! Unless for some technical explanations and skillful maneuver such as magic, this statement can only be considered as "miracle".

We were attending a fresh fire conference that time. A lot of people attending from all around the nation. With those words kept on lingering in my mind, I move onwards as the pace of the activity goes on. With my churchmates, we were so blessed by each sessions that the conference has. Filled by the Holy Spirit, we continue to crave for more.

One morning, excited for that day's activities, I enthusiastically went to the bathroom for a wash up. With just a towel, pair of clothes, and toiletries with me, I keenfully checked the place. It was very dry and clean! No trace of dirt, any indication that someone used it before and even a single trash. "Nice!", as a spoke to myself silently. Then I began my bathroom rituals... 

As I was fixing myself after that relaxing shower, I normally checked the place if I left anyhting or something. As I was looking at the floor, I saw this small piece of violet-colored paper. I immediately picked it up. To my surprise, it was a 100 peso bill!

I wanted to shout or what but this was my immediate response, I opened up the door to check if there was someone who sneeked in. There was none!

A still small voice in my mind reminded me about the very words I just heard,"Miracle Money!". With a big smile on my face, I paused for a while and say a little prayer of thanksgiving!

You want to have yours? Pray. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you - Matthew 7:7"