TESTIMONIALS

This account aims to compile testimonies of how God's greatness is shown to mankind through miracles, healings, provisions and all. May you all be blessed by these tesminonies.

There will be no testimony if testings aren't present. This is to show unto the world that we have the power to overcome through Jesus Christ! As what Dr. Myles Munroe have said,"Yo can't be trusted without being tested." As sons of Almighty God, we long to hear Him say to us when we meet Him soon "Come! My good and fatihful servant!"

Revelation 12:10-12,"10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. 11"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. 12"For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time."

These are three important things in these last days:

1. Know the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, and apply it everyday to ourselves and the people we love.

2. Make our tests into testimonies to defeat the devil.

3. Martyr mentality. Picking up our cross and dying to self everyday.