Chapter 1: School

(you POV)

I finally did it! I managed to convince my mother to allow me to attend U.A! But... The terms of our agreement are not entirely satisfactory.

Seras: Uhh! I don't like the color of my uniform!

My mother allowed me to go to U.A but I need to be constantly watched by someone who can help me if I have any problem related to my illness... And of all the people, my mother assigned Seras to watch over me. It's not that I don't trust Seras, she's a great friend and a very nice person. But... She can be a little irresponsible and childish sometimes.

Me: Seras, uniforms are not something to impress others.

Seras: Oww~ And I was hoping to impress you~

Me and Seras are inside one of the limousines of my mother's company... We were supposed to be discreet about this and this doesn't help at all. The fact that Seras is constantly trying to tease me with her uniform doesn't help too much either. I don't know why but I have the feeling that this is going to be one of those long days that will never end.

Seras: What do you like more? My school uniform or my maid uniform?~ 

Me: If you took seriously your job as a maid, at least there you would have some more points in favor. Now it only remains to see how long it takes you to ignore the homework that the school will assign us.

Seras put a hand on her chest while pretending to be hurt. In the past, that worked and made me feel guilty. But now, I know she does that just to annoy me or for her own fun.

Seras: How can you say something like that? *fake tears* I've tried so hard to take care of you and be a good friend, and that's how you treat me?

Me: A good friend doesn't steal the chocolates that my uncle sent me from England.

Seras expression quickly changed from one of fake tears to one of panic. Apparently, she doesn't know what I feel her walking when she sneaks into my room.

Seras: Y-You know about that?

Me: You're lucky I didn't tell my mother about this.

Seras jumped on top of me and gave me a hug, burying my face in soft-land.

Seras: You are the best, (y/n)!

Me(mind): This is going to be a long day...

(time skip)

We finally arrived at the classroom 1-A and I must say that this place is pretty impressive. I knew that the academy was big... But I never thought it would be the same size as a football stadium! I guess the size of the academy is due to the need for new heroes in this era where the number of villains is increasing. But going back to the classroom, it was practically empty. There was only one guy sitting in a corner of the classroom. This boy had like a crow head and he was sitting next to the shadows.

Seras: Why did we have to come so early?

Me: Because I wanted to avoid the news reporters. In case you forgot, All Might is one of the professors of the academy and everyone is dying to have a direct interview with him.

Seras: You don't need to be a grump about it! Jeez!

Me: *Sigh* In any case, it is better that we choose our places now before more people arrives.

Seras: Can I sit on your lap?~

Me: No.

...