Chapter 7: Villains (Part 2)

(No ones POV)

We find ourselves back into the sandstorm. Last time, our heroes were fighting for their lives against the terrible Butcher.
It took some effort and good coordination, but both you and Ashido managed to come on top of this situation. The Butcher was laying on the floor with many bone blades stabbed on his back and legs and some parts of his body were burned because of Ashido's acid. He was very tired and letting out low groans of pain.

Ashido: Is... Is it over?

Ashido asked while looking at the defeated Butcher.

(y/n): He is not getting back up after all of that.

You said while letting out a sigh of relief. 

(y/n): Are you wounded? 

You turned around to ask Ashido. She looked at you and gave you a thumbs up.

Ashido: I'm perfectly fine thanks to you!

Ashido said with a big smile on her face. Now that she wasn't alone, the current situation wasn't so scary for her. 

You looked at Ashido smiling and... You didn't knew why. But it was very comforting to see her smile. 
Sadly, that moment of relaxation didn't lasted for too long. That moment was quickly interrupted by a female voice in the distance.

???: Well, aint this an adorable view?

Both you and Ashido turned towards the direction where that voice came from. It didn't took long enough for that person to reveal herself. You saw a lady with long fuchsia colored hair, a long scorpion tail with a heart shaped mark on the sting and... Well, this lady wasn't wearing much clothing.

(Had to use this pic to not get in trouble with wattpad)

Ashido: Another villain... Mineta would be drooling right now if he saw her.

(Meanwhile)

Mineta was on a boat with Tsuyu and Midoriya. They were trying to make a plan to get rid of the villains in the water. But suddenly, Mineta felt shivers down his spine.

Midoriya: What's wrong?

Mineta: I'm missing the good stuff...

Midoriya: ...Wha-

(Back to the scorpion lady)

The scorpion lady was tanding right next to the defeated Butcher. She was staring at him and his wounds.

???: You got defeated by a couple of children... How pathetic.

The scorpion lady said while raising her tail. The butcher weakly lifted his hand. 

Butcher: Toxin... Sto-

The scorpion lady, now known as Toxin, in a quick movement used her tail to whip the Butcher's head away in a single hit. Ashido let out a yelp in surprise while you quickly got into a fighting stance.