Klutz

A teenage girl who has short black hair with streak of red and sliver eyes. She is wearing a red hoodie, dark blue jeans, black combat boots, and a red and black backpack, is full on sprinting in the night, towards a crowd of people that are crowding around buses. Her assigned bus is the last one or the furthest one currently away from her. Then all of a sudden she is on the ground and so is another girl a few feet ahead of her. 

              "Hey watch it!" The other girl yells out at her. She has white hair and blue eyes and is wearing a white vest, white dress, white heel boots and a white backpack. 

             "Hey I'm sorry," The teenage girl who was sprinting says "My name is Ruby, Ruby Rose," she says extending her hand out to the other girl. 

         "Look you better be sorry, don't you even know who I am?!" She exclaims getting up. 

                 "Uhhhhh nope," Ruby says innocently.

                     "I am Weiss Schnee heiress to Schnee Furnishing!" She exclaims. "And I never asked for your name!" Weiss says walking off. Ruby sighs then starts to sprint again to her bus. She gets on and walks about halfway down the bus and sits next to a window. She pulls out a homemade MP3 player and headphones. She plugs them in but before she can put them on she hears a very loud, annoying, and familiar voice. 

                "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, No! This cannot be happening!" Weiss yells looking at the only empty seat on the bus. It of course the seat right next to Ruby. 

               "You, you planned this didn't you?" Weiss hisses while glaring at Ruby.

               "Why would I plan this? Especially since you made so clear you hate me!" Ruby exclaims. She then looks out the window. Weiss sighs then sits down next to Ruby. Ruby puts her headphones on then hits shuffle. An alternative rock song starts to play and so the bus ride to camp Helvmi begins.