Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"See what you did? Now their getting a divorce." Clarrisa screamed at me before charging me.

She knocked me down and started punching me. I calmed down and swung my right hand knocking her the fuck off me. I straddled her while still punching her.

Christian pulled me off of her only for her to try and charge me again. But this time Anthony had grabbed her by her throat and threw her on the couch.

"You better act like you got some damn sense. It aint my sister fault that you dad couldn't keep his dick in his pants or that your momma couldnt keep her damn legs closed. Try some shit like that again and imma beat so good ass sense into yo dumb ass!"

She sat back on the couch and put her head down. Christian let me go so I could fix my clothes. I looked at Christian then at his wife who was standing behind him in tears.

We all walked in on Christian telling his wife he wanted a divorce while his kids were sitting on the couch.

"Just cause your divorcing your wife doesn't mean we got anything hoing on. I dont want yo sorry ass." I stated walking out the room.

When I made it to my room I slammed the door or so I thought. Christian came walking in, I tried to go into the bathroom but Chris caught a hold of my before I could.

"Come on I'm doing this for you!"

"No your not! I dont want you I dont want anything to do with you!  Go back and make up with your wife." I struggled.

"No I love I'm willing to leave my wife, my family just to have you."

"You've only known me for a couple of weeks."

"I only needed a week for you to make me fall in love with you. Please this can be good baby I can be good."

I sighed. The look in his eyes were sincere . I didnt want to break up a marriage but obviously they weren't meant for eachother.

"I dont wanna be a home wrecker Chris so no." I said pulling away from him only for him to snatch me back to him.

"How can wreck something thats not there? I love you so much. Please just let me show you." I stared into his eyes and sighed.

"Please Christian dont hurt me." Chris was smiling from ear to ear.

"I wont." he said before kissing me softly. We got in my bed and we cuddled.  Shocker Right?

The Following Week

"This is so fucking boring." I whined.

I dont know how but I'm sure it's not legal but Christian and his wife got a divorce three days ago and as soon as it was finalized she and her son left.

Clarrisa is staying with Anthony and starting to work my last nerves. Oh and please dont judge me. Christian and I eloped we didnt tell anybody. We did it yesterday. 

I've been Mrs. Alexander for 23 hours 45 Minutes and 20 seconds 21, 22, 23. Anywho right now im at the doctor with Gutta because she's a cry baby. She cooked breakfast this morning and I threw it up.

I suggested it was her cooking and she went off. Long story short she wants to figure out why I threw up because if it wasn't her cooking she wants me to apologize something I dont do unless forced. Oh and she wants me to make her breakfast every morning up until we leave.

"You shouldn't of said shit about my cooking." Gutta said crossing her arms.

"Well maybe you shouldnt be cooking." I suggested.

"You right maybe I should just beat yo ass instead."

"As if  I'll knock yo damn teeth in."

"Bitch please you can try and you gone get that ass knocked the fuck out."

I looked at her like she was crazy "Bit-"

"Okay Aniyah your test results are back." I rolled my eyes at Gutta and got up.

"Whats wrong with her exaggerating ass and you better not say food poisoning. "

"Uh no mam its not food poisonin-"

"Ha with yo black a-"

"She's pregnant. " I looked at dude like he was crazy.

"Nawl I aint pregnant maybe you mixed up some test or some shit."

"Nope Ms. Matters your indeed pregnant. Im gonna write you some prescriptions for your prenatal pills and you can take em to any pharmacy to get it filled." He handed me a piece of paper and left.

"Mmhm your sinning." Gutta said before walking out the room. I put back on my clothes and followed after her.

Ash was waiting in the car he looked at me and smiled. "So words on the street says im finna be an uncle?"

"Well the words on the streets need to keep her big ass mouth closed. Your not about yo be a uncle to shit cause im not keeping it." I said slamming the door.

Me and Christian just got married a baby is the last thing we need to be thinking about. I still wanna go to school I mean even I go to school online but still.

"You cant have an abortion Gutta thats not cool." Gutta complained.

"Its my body and I can do what the fuck I want with it. Now drop the convo."

The rest of the ride to the house was quiet. When we got there Gutta jumped out and slammed the door. I rolled my eyes at how childish she was being.

"Its gonna be ok." Ash said. I walked in the house and saw Christian by the stairs next to Gutta.

"You got something you tell me?" I stared at Gutta in disbelief.

"No."

"No? No?"

"NO!"

"Im yo damn husband. You dont think I should have a say in whether or not we keep our child?"

Gutta and Ash eyes popped out they damn head. "I know Chris but im to young to have and you already have two so maybe you can wait. Let say oh I dont know... 8 years. " I mumbled the last part before going upstairs.

"If you kill our baby I swear on my life I will kill you. You can believe that shit on everything I love." he said dragging me to his room.

"Christian..." I whined.

"Nawl dont Christian me maybe I should let yo as-"

"Im sorry Christian okay.  We've only been married for a day. Baby I dont wanna fight please." I said.

I know I act tough and everything. But thats only because I didnt give a fuck about anything besides my family. Now  that im married Chris is my family and I dont want to lose my marriage before it even started.

"Dont kill our baby Aniyah. " he pleaded.

"Bu-"

"I dont believe in abortions. Do you understand me?"

"Yes." Christian kissed me sweetly and softly before bending down and kissing my stomach where our unborn child layed.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"