Chapter 9

Chapter 9 

"So just so there's no confusion. You my daughter Aniyah Matters is now married to Christian Alexander my best friend? Tell me if i missed something?" my dad asked fuming. With his bitch of a wife smirking next to him.

"Nope nothing besides the fact that she's pregnant nope honey i dont think you missed anything." Brittaney was starting to irk my nerves.

"Bitch i honestly dont understand why your here because your presence nor opion is needed." Gutta snapped at her.

"Excuse you this is my house."

"Bitch you excused it may be your house but your not our mom and I'm not your daughter." I snapped.

"Your just like your mom!" Brittany huffed.

"You know what I am like my mom. Because I've learned from her mistakes with my dad. Just like her I'm going to run this relationship. Just like her I have no problem leaving if I feel it's whats best for me and my child.  Face it my mom is better then you in every way thats why my dad begs her to let him come visit. Thats why as much as my dad wants to beat the shit out of me and Gutta he knows if he do when we tell my mom he'll never see any of us again. I'm grown incase people havent noticed. I've spent two years at Harvard University, I passed the bar exam my first try, and job offers are being thrown at me left and right do you honestly think I need to hear any of this shit from anybody. Yet everybody is always telling me and Gutta to get our shit together but we're the only ones in this family that actually got our shit together. I didnt have to tell you a damn thing because its my business and my life nobody else's." I grabbed Gutta hand and left leaving Chris with his ass hole of a friend.

"Finally you stuck up for mom."

"I always stick up for mom!" I sighed dragging Gutta to my room.

"Yea I know I mean it's just that you've always said you were nothing like mom and back there you just adm-"

"I know Gutta lets  go-"

"Clarissa you think I'm playing with yo dumb ass?" Damn Anthony hollin.

"I dont care! Do you not understand that yo bitch of a sister is now my step mom. My mom is depressed because of this."

"So what yo ma brought this on herself and if you call my sister a bitch again imma let her beat yo ass. Im not gone keep telling you to stop blaming yo parents marriage problems on my sister it's they fault. They both made they bed now they ass gotta lay in it. And I'm not going to tell you again you are not leaving with MY child! Get that through yo thick ass skull."

"You get this through your thick ass skull. I will kill this baby. What now you aint got nothing to say hu-" Gutta and I gasped when we heard Anthony smack Clarissa.

"Let me put this in a way you can understand; baby die, you die." Anthony opened his room door Gutta and I looked down.

"Stop ear hustling."

"Anthony?" I spoke up so he could stop walking.

"What?"

"You need to apologize."

"Excuse me?" Turning around he walked right up to me and Gutta. Gutta pulled on my arm and silently told me to shut up.

"You heard me Anthony. You and I both know she didnt mean what she said she hurting and your not being sympathetic."

"Im sorry did I miss something? Now you standing up for her."

"Anthony it's her hormones and you know it!"