Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The test said that I was not preggers. Anthony sighes in relief and I started jumping and kissing on him.

"Ok, ok. Stop kissing me." he said pushing me off him.

"See I told you Ass wipe!" I screamed before jumping on him.

"Stop with yo nasty ass." he said wiping my kisses off.

"Whatever." I said waving hand at him and walking out the room to see everybody on the bed waiting anxiously.

"So am I gonna be a aunt or what? "  Gutta asked making me smile at her.

"Nope cause I'm a G nigga fuck you thought. " I said cheesing.

"Yea well be more careful or Imma have to whoop yo ass. " Anthomy said walking out the room shaking his head. 

"Yea whatever... Now all y'all get the fuck out my room if yo name ain't Alex or Gutta." I said jumping in the bed.

Ash and Jr scrunched up their faces before speaking in unison.  "You got me fucked up.  I can sleep with yo ugly ass!"

"No y'all can't now get the fuck out my room. "  I said rolling my eyes. 

"Bitch make me. " Jr said making himself comfortable.

"Like I said I aint going no where." Ash said turning on his side and going to sleep.

"Fine then fuck it." I said laying down and grabbing Alex pulling him closer to me.

Next Morning

I woke up to Alex cuddled on my chest, Ash on his side, Gutta cuddled up on my shoulder,  and  Jr was sleeping on my stomach.

"Gutta  I'm hungry." Alex yawned.

"Okay come on baby." I said crawling out the bed reaching for Alex. He crawled into my arms and I put him on my hips. I walked down the stairs and went straight into the kitchen.

I sat  Alex on a stool at the island. I got out eggs, bacon, grits, pancake mix, and biscuits.  I know a lot of food for just me and Alex. But I guess I'll make Gutta some too.

I turned on the touch screen radio that wasinstalled into the wall to V. 100 and almost instantly 'K. Michelle The Right One' came blasting through the speaker.

"The Right One"
(feat. Tank)

[Chorus:]
You got the right one

[Verse 1:]
I just really hate you
All that game you've been running
Now it's time that I played you
And why I let you do me
Like door wide open you ran right through me
But you done find the right one nigga

[Pre-Chorus:]
Fuck you and all that
Blast on Twitter then I'ma blast back
You want ratchet then I'ma be that
Don't make me call my boys and have yo shit peeled back
Oh you really don't know how you making me feel
You make me wanna kill a man
Oh you really gonna make me show you how I feel
You got the right one, nigga

[Chorus:]
You got the right one

[Verse 2:]
Damn, I really hate you
I'ma say it again cause the truth is I made you
Now you out here fronting
When you was just begging me
In the rain
Down on your knees,
Tryna explain
See you know, I know the truth but still you wanna go there?
You got the right one, nigga