Chapter 10

Chapter 10

He kisses me before grabbing me by my throat. "I should fucking kill you, you selfish ass bitch. You are so fucking lucky that i love you." Chris pulled me in for another kiss.

"I love you too papi." I responded obviously enjoying the the kiss. I love it when Chris is extra rough with me when he mad its so sexy.

"Uh I should beat the shit out of you, fuck i missed your pregnancy and i missed her first birthday, i missed her first word i misse-"

"Chris shut up it's my fault. I lied to you and left." I sighed.

"Yea you did and i should beat yo ass." I smiled and lifted an eyebrow as to say 'try it' .

"Im not worried about you Chris but you should be worried about me-" I was interupted as i heard screaming and yelling coming from the living room. Chris and i shared a look before heading back.

"Oh shut the fuck up Rissa I don't have to tell you shit." Cj yelled. I wonder when he got here but anyways he was holding Laney by the way thats a nickname for my daughter that Alex gave her.

"Fine dont tell me shit but you could of at least told dad he was depressed for weeks because of what that bitch did to him." Cj was about to reply but i guess he saw the expression on my face because he got to laughing.

"And who exactly are you calling a bitch?" I put my hands out for cj to give me my baby which he didnt. I rolled my eyes between Alex, Jr, and Cj I never get to hold my baby girl.

"Im talking about you you are so fucking wrong and you know it bitch."

"Look bitch-"

"Hold up I dont give a fuck how old any of you are or what who did but you better stop cussing in my house around my baby and my grandbaby! Now give me my grandbaby before I fuck all of y'all up." Cj unwillingly gave Laney to my ma.

"My Baby is My business Clarissa I just wanted to make sure you knew that!" I let her know as my ma walked out.

"No my sister is my dad business too!"

"Bitch my child aint nobody motherfucking business but mine so do yo self a favor and shut the fuck up before I make yo stay here hell."

"Gutta can I  talk to you?" I took my eyes off of this bitch to look at my sister.

"If this has anything to do with Laney no! I'm grown and i dont have to explain shit about a decision I made in the best interest of me and my child. 

Everybody in this family still looks at me like im the fucked up one when every body in this family or connected to it is completely fucked up or beyond it." 

Nobody's perfect and i damn sure aint but you dont see me walking around like im mother fucking saint Terhesa. 

Life is hard but so what you dont see me whinning about all the fucked up shit that has happened to me.

"But Gutta do not see how fucked up it is that you had all of us thinking you killed or neice for almost-"

"I dont fucking care everybody treated me like i was a helpless child like i couldnt make a decision for myself with out fucking something up. 

So i made a decision to shut everybody the fuck up so what i i forged a piece of paper its not that serious.

 And be honest Gutta the only reason your mad is because you didnt know but if you had you would have been just like mom justifying everything your claiming now that i did wrong to be the right thing. I dont care that your mad!

 I dont care if any of you are mad you know why, because the past is the past what was done is done so build a bridge and get the fuck over it you sensitive ass wipes." 

After letting my fellings out i took a deep breath to calm myself.

Anthony looked over his shoulder before being the first to break the silence.

"We dont look at you as the family fuck up, but Gutta our family is fucked up Im sorry if you feel as if I've been hard on you but its really because i dont want you to go through what mom had to find her happiness. 

Dad put her through hell and to top that off grandpa wasn't that much of a help to her she basically went through all the shit on her own. I'm sorry if any of y'all feel that way but i want y'all to know that everything i do is for your best interest."

I shook my head to calm myself i was tired of being angry or sad i just wanted peace. Gutta them had tears in their eyes. "Baby you know you mean the world to me right even if you did take my baby away from me. Your sorry and thats all that matters. So if it's okay with you I'm gonna go and pack you and Laney stuff and put it in the car so we can go home okay?" 

Looking up at Chris I nodded my head yes. Chris smiled before running upstairs to my room. "Come outside with me Gutta so i can talk to you in private." Anthony said. 

Walking out the room i followed him to the back yard on the patio.

"Im grateful for you Anthony." my brother let a soft smile grace his lips. 

"I'm grateful for y'all too. Look ive done a lot of bad shit in my life and im scared that its catching back up with me."

"What do you mean." my brother looked up before he started crying.

"I was losing my humanity i was killing people with out a second thought. It's gonna catch up with me sooner than later and i'm scared nobody's gonna be able to take care of y'all like i do."

"Stop it Ant nothings going to happen to you." My brother looked at me and laughed.

"Your right i think im just being paranoid." He smiled. I gave my brother a hug and assured him everything was going to be ok.

Later That Night

"Chris quit Laney's trying to sleep." i whispered shouted and he gently rubbed on my butt.

"Im never letting you or Laney go again I dont know what I'd do with out y'all." after me and Ant's talk me and Chris left to get situated. Ever since we been Chris hasn't let me or Laney leave his sight which i thought was adorable.

"You'll never have too. I love-" My voice halted at the sound of my phone ringing. Picking it up I saw Gutta name flashing.

"Wassu-" my heart stopped with what my sister told me next.

"Anthony's dead!"

************

THE END!
THIS IS A SHORT STORY BUT THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE FROM CLARISSA POINT OF VIEW YES ANTHONY IS DEAD AND NO I"M NOT BRING HIM BACK IMMA TRY AND UPLOAD A EPILOGUE ASAP HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE BOOK!!!!