chapter three-Learning a lesson

Gabriella looked over at both boys, not sure wht to do. she knew deep inside, that if she went home, her dad might hit her for not getting him what he wanted, but then again if she stayed the night here, he might hit her when she gets home. Either way, she will be abused when she will get home.

'' i think i should just go home'' he said as she got up and headed to the door.

''let us drive you to your house then. its getting late and dark'' niall said as he looked up at her, waiting for her to answer

''i ..i will walk'' she said faking a small smile. 

''are you sure?'' Liam asked as he eyed the girl. Gabriella nodded her head and opened the door and walked outside slowly. Liam didnt believe her, he knew she was scared of something...or someone.

''thank you..'' she said as she backed away and headed downstairs 

Niall shut the door closed and turned to face Liam, he didnt want her to leave, he wanted her to stay here with them...or him. 

''cmon, we can spy on her, just to make sure she gets home safe'' Niall said as he started to head to the door once again, but someone stopped him by grabbing his arm

''Niall you got to trust her..i promise she will be fine. plus, there's paparazzi outside'' he said as he sighed looking outside the window, seeing men with cameras in their hands.

''what?! how did they...ugh, it doesnt matter right now. Liam i feel like something is going to happen!'' Niall said as he started to pace back and forth.

''yeah, if the management found out that we where helping some girl out. they will kill us. thats whats going to happen'' he said as he sat down on the couch

''do you even care?!'' he snapped at Liam,but he didnt answer, he just sat there looking at one point in the wall.

''for a second put Danielle in Gabriellas place!'' Niall said as he walked up to Liam, who was now looking up at him, '' Liam theres something about Gabriella that i like,i dont know what but shes special! and if you dont come with me,then i will just go alone!''

And with that Niall left the room,slamming the door shut and running down the stairs to the hotel entrance. He didnt bother to ut on any sunglasses or anything, he needed to make sure Gabriella was safe at home. But the thing he realized was..he didnt know where she lived. He looked around trying to think where she could live. But the chances in finding her right now without knowing where she lived where one in all the houses in this town. Which was alot. Niall sighed as he was mad for letting her go this easy. He didnt even ask for her number! How bloody stupid of me, Niall thought to himself. 

Finally,when he finds a girl he likes, she runs away leaving him. Well she didnt really run away she just...run away. Niall sighed as he walked back to the hotel slowly. The paparazzi where already leaving and they didnt bother to take any more pictures, they already had some so they where good for few hours. Niall entered once again the hotel and started to head upstairs. Gabriella never left his mind, he was thinking about her every minute.

********************* 

Gabriella ran inside her house as she looked around noticing her dad passed out on the floor, she didnt bother walking over to him, she headed upstairs to her room. She wanted to sleep, thats all. As soon as she entered her room, her eyes started to get heavy and before she knew it, she was passed out cold on her bed. 

********************

The morning came fast as Gabriella walked inside the school. She was really tired and wanted to sleep but since she was in school ,there was no way she would be able to sleep in class. She walked over to her locker and toke out her math book as she went to her class and toke a seat in the end. Soon the teacher walked in and the lessons started. She looked around and noticed there wasnt Harry,Zayn or Louis here. Only her and other people, she sighed happy. At least one lesson where she could be calm.

Soo nthe bell went off, and she got up when a girl walked over to her with a small on her face. Gabriella was taken back by that, why was she walking over and why was she smiling? Doesnt she know who Gabriella was?

''hey your Gabriella'?'' she asked in a sweet voice

''amm..yeah'' Gabriella said still in shock, she looked around to see if Harry Zayn or Louis was around,a nd for  surprise, they wherent.

''omg! I cant believe i met you in person'' she said really happy. Gabriella was confused more then ever. Who was this girl?

''im sorry but do i know you?'' gabriella asked confused. The girl just giggled

''i guess you dont know who i am. Well im Danielle'' she said as she held her hand out for Gabriella to shake it,which she did. 

''im ---''

''Gabriella. i know. Niall couldnt shut up about you'' she said and Gabriella froze. Niall?! But how did she knew how Gabriella looked like? non of the guys had taken a picture of her..

''he..he did?'' Gabriella asked as a small smile creeped on her lips, but it wasnt for long, a second later the 3io walked in with Harry laughing.

''look who we got here'' Harry said as she looked at Gabriella, his smirk playing on his face.

''and look at her'' Zayn said as he looked Danielle up and down. Dani looked up at him and make a throw up noise. all 3 boys where taken back by her move.

''that fuck bitch?!'' Zayn snapped at her but Danielle just smirked at him.

'' cmon Brie'' she said as she toke her hand and pulled her with her, leaving the trio back in the class room in shock. Gabriella was now officially dead.

''what..whay...what did you do?!'' Gabriella asked as she stopped in the middle of the hallway

''look, i know them, i know who they are, and i know what they do. I never really noticed that until last night Niall couldn't shut up about you and he told me everything. And when he told me how you looked i realized i have seen you somewhere.'' she said as she looked at Gabriella.

''while you´re with me, they wont lay a finger on you. and my friends will be around you, so you dont have to worry about them anymore.'' she said and Gabriella smiled slowly. she felt happy.

''thanks'' Gabriella said as she looked up at Danielle, she walked over to her and hugged her.

'' you have no idea how thankfull i am'' she said as Danielle smiled at her. 

Gabriella never really noticed her,but it turned out that she and Dani have many classes together, and her friends, lets just say Gabriella wasn't so scared anymore. Her friends where fun to be around with and she left good to be able to call them her friends too. even if she knew they for few hours. she never really had friends, cause if she did, the trio would ruin it for her.

''well the bell is going to be soon. So i should probably go'' Gabriella said as she got u, and a guy, Mike got up too. 

''we have the class together'' he said smiling as Gabriella left with Mike to her next class.

From the other side of the lunch room Harry was trying to burn wholes in her skin. He was annoyed. who was that chick to talk to him or his friends like that?! doesnt she know who he was?! he was Harry fucking Styles! And nobody will talk back to him, nobody!

He nodded his head as Louis and Zayn got up and left right behind Gabriella and Mike. but Harry, he had different plan in his head. He eyed Danielle as she got up and walked to the other side, and a second later Harry got up and followed her. she will learn not to mess with him now!

______________________________________ 

okay,so i wrote this super fast cause im falling a sleep and my back in hurting. Tomorrow i wont update anything,since im going to go shopping for school. I always leave shopping for school stuff for the time. so yeah, please comment :D

btw,what do you think Harry will do to Danielle?! comment and vote ;)