Chapter two-You're Beautiful

Hello,before i start this chapter,just wanted to say thanks to everyone who toke a second to read this story,i got 100 reads on it and i thought i would upload new chapter :) please leave me feedback(comment) and dont forget to vote :) it really means alot when you guys comment and vote :) + if you have any ideas you would want me to put in this story,go ahead and dm me :) im up for it :) hope you will like this chapter :)x

____________________________________________________________________________

Gabriella slowly moved as she opened her eyes,trying to get use to the light. As she looked slowly around she noticed someone walking inside the room. She looked confused at the boy infront of her,she knew him from somewhere...but from where? As she keeps looking at him,another boy walked over with a towel and a glass of water.

''how you feeling?'' the first one asked as he tried to smile at her.

''f-fine'' Gabriella stuttered a bit before the other boy handed her the glass of water,she took it and took a small sip before sighing.

''im Niall,and thats Liam'' Niall said as he pointed to him and then to Liam.

''im Gabriella'' she slowly said not really sure why was she here and not at the park,where she remembers beeing last time. 

''does anything hurt?'' Liam asked as he eyes the girl who just woke up,her face was screaming yes,while gabriella just shook her head no. 

''i think i should just leave'' she said as she tried to get up but Niall didnt let her.

''You need to rest,after what those guys did to you'' Liam said as he tried to see her eyes but she just looked away. Gabriella was shocked to hear those words,she then looked up slowly at Liam and then at Niall. 

''You where the one who yelled for them to stop?'' she asked slowly as Liam nodded his head.

''i couldnt just walk past you,i dont like to see girls get hurt'' he said and she looked back down again.

Something was happening inside of her..she felt this...this feeling...like..someone cared for her for once. Even if these two boys where complete strangers,they cared for her,they didnt want to see her hurt. Nobody in a long time has cared about her this much..or at all. Gabriella looked up,tears in her chocolate brown eyes,she slowly wiped them away since moving did hurt her. She swore to god,today the 3 guys did beat her harder then ever,her stomach was hurting like hell..even worst then that. But she was just happy she could breath and for once,just sit down and have some peole around her who wouldnt yell or hit her.Something made her feel safe here. Was it these two boys that she bearly even knew?or was it something else?

''i will be right back'' Liam said as he got up and walked away,leaving Niall with Gabriella.

''this might sounds creepy...but why did they do that to you?'' Niall asked as he tried to look for some kind of answer iin her face.

''i..um..'' at this moment she didnt know what to say. She could tell the truth,but what if they call the cops on them? She knew that if that would happen,she would be dead in a second. Should she lie? Sometimes lieing is good...right?

''i dont know..'' he said and looked down,not making any eye contact with him. Niall knew she was lieing. He could see it.He sighed,pretending to believe in her. 

''i will go get some more water,do you want anything to eat?'' he asked as he got up slowly,Gabriella shook her head. She was scared to open her mouth right now,she knew if she did...she would tell the truth. she knew deep inside,that she could trust them..but she was still scared..she was scared to open up to anyone and tell the truth. Tell all the things that have been happening with her,what she is going throught everyday at school and home.