Anger

Knox

"Were you not aware she's two months pregnant with twins?" the doctor asks.

I stomp. "NO I WASNT AWARE OR ELSE I WOULDNT BE ASKING!"

"Calm down sir. You'll have plenty of time to talk to her about it" he says before rushing out of the room.

I shout at the top of my lungs and turn to Sunshine to see her immediately shut her eyes. "WERE YOU NOT GONNA TELL ME YOURE PREGNANT?!" I shout.

"Knox please..." tears dwell up in her eyes.

"PLEASE NOTHING! I FUCKING TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT KIDS! YOU KNOW THAT! LET ALONE TWO! THESE TWINS ARE ACCIDENTS AND I WANT THEM FUCKING GONE OR ELSE ILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" my eyes darken and she looks at me in fear.

"I-I'm sorry! This is why I was scared to tell you!" she cries.

I stomp. "YOU LITTLE BI-" I raise my hand up, making her scream and hide her face.

I immediately put my hand down and storm out of her room.

"How is she?!" Hudson and Mitchell ask, but I stomp past them.

My blood boils in pure anger.

How the fuck did she plan to hide this from me?!

SHES PREGNANT!

UGH!

I fast walk outside and get into my car, speeding home, passing every red light.

**

"Calm down!" mom shouts.

"NO!" I pick up a vase and throw it.

"Knox!" dad snaps and I turn to him. "It's over with!"

"SHES TWO MONTHS ALONG! AND SHE DIDNT TELL ME!" I stomp.

Willow walks out nervously. "Bubba?" her soft voice calls.

I immediately soften. "Hi..." I squat and run my fingers through her hair

"You're not making her kill my grand babies" mom says sternly and I turn to her.

"You have to be supportive, Knox. She was it herself, she was terrified to tell you because how worked up you get! You did tell her you were gonna kill whoevers carrying your baby. You scare her, Knox! It's your fault she didn't tell you!" dad says. "YOU. She's scared of YOU!"