Noticed

Knox

"FUCK" I get shot on the thigh and I immediately shoot the one who fired it. "MotherFUCKER!" I pull the bullet out.

"You good?" Matt comes up, laughing.

"Fuck you Matthew" I huff.

"Keep going, Archer!" dad shouts as he runs past me.

I roll my eyes. "If your friend didn't-"

"KEEP GOING!" he shouts.

I laugh and run off, shooting people left and right.

Someone then jumps on my back, so I quickly turn and he flies off. "You really thought- never mind" I jump in him, knocking the wind out of him before slicing his neck, making him bleed out till death.

"Hey what do you call a killer who loves cereal?!" Gabe asks while he shoots.

"What bitch?" I run.

"A cereal killer!" he says.

We all groan. "That was bad as fuck and didn't even make sense" Tyler rolls his eyes.

A group of men run at me and Matt helps me by shooting them with his arrows.

"I GOTCHU!" Matt laughs.

I nod and start shooting everyone in my way.

"I'm thirsty" I hear dad say as he runs by.

"Bitch what the fuck?" grandpa turns to him.

"DIE BITCH!" I choke a man to death and that's when people pile of me, stabbing me. "Well that hurts" I groan and stand up, making them all tumble down.

I shoot them all before running behind a car to reload, but of course, someone runs up next to me and shoots me in the arm. "Knox Archer" he smirks and shoots me again, running at me.

I catch him and slam him into the ground.

He hollers in pain and I stab him to death. "TAKE COVER, KNOX!" I hear grandpa.

"ALREADY AM!" I shout and a bomb goes off.

I stand up and we all meet at the team suv. "That wasn't interesting" dad says.

"Nope" we all say in unison.

"Let's go home, I'm tired and hungry" Granada laughs and we all get in the car.

He drops us all off at our houses and once dad and I walk into ours, Mia, Nicolas, and Faith are over.

"What's she doing here?" I ask with stern.

"She's staying the night since Amelia has to go away for her choir concert" mom explains.

"What about her Chloe and Tyler?" I raise an eyebrow. "Tyler's here"

"He's leaving tonight with Chloe and Amelia" mom says,

I groan and turn to Mia. "You?"