Three Words

Knox

I wake up with Sunshine peacefully sleeping in my arms, so I kiss her forehead and smile.

"Mm" she wakes up.

I laugh. "Good Morning, Sunshine"

"Morningggg" she sits up, rubbing her eyes. "I wanna do something today"

"Like what?" I ask, sitting up.

"I don't know... I kinda wanna see my family" she says.

"You can, I'm not stopping you" I laugh.

"But I want you to go with me" she frowns.

"Sunshine, they don't like me. They tried to force you out of my house when they found out it was me you're staying with" I yawn.

"Willow and Lillian can hang out again!" she exclaims.

I shake my head and stand up. "You're not using Willows happiness against me"

"Pleaseeeee" she begs.

I groan and run my hand down my face. "Fine"

She squeals and jumps up, running into the bathroom.

I playfully roll my eyes and walk into my room to change.

I seriously don't want to go to her parents. She's lucky I love her.

"Ready?!" she runs in on me putting my shirt on. "Oh sorry!!"

"You're good" I laugh and walk up to her. "I'll drive"

She nods while blushing, but immediately turns around. I put my hand on her back, leading her outside, but not before saying bye to mom and dad.

Willow's coming with us.

We get in my car and speed off. "Lillian was excited to hear you're coming over!!" Sunshine exclaims to Willow.

"I'm excited too!!!" Willow smiles widely.

I take Sunshine's hand in my free one, making her smile.

Minutes later, we arrive at her house. "Don't kill anyone" Sunshine looks at me. "Especially Brody, he always has something to say"

"Right" I get out of the car and help Willow get out. I pick her up and walk us to the door where Sunshine already is.

She opens the door and her cat comes running. "Hey!" Sunshine picks up the devil cat.

"Summer!!" Lillian hugs her legs. "Willow!!" she gasps and I sigh, letting Willow down.

They hug each other and we walk in. "Sis!" Brody runs up.

"I missed you!!" Sunshine hugs him.

SiS!

I mIsSeD yOu!

"Let's go play!" Lillian runs into the playroom and Willow follows her.

Then Sunshine's mom and dad walk up to her, hugging her. "What brings you here?" her mom asks, pulling back.