First Kiss

Knox

I shoot the last guy and the guys throw their arms up. "Finally!" dad laughs.

"Now let's get home, I'm hungry" grandpa walks out.

"Well, you guys do that, I gotta get to my girlfriend" I wink.

"Another girlfriend?" everyone raises an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes. "Before you get on me, this is actually a good deed I'm doing. I mean, guys mess with her so I'm gonna be her fake boyfriend till the end of the school year and the deal is that nobody can fall in love" I say fast.

 I mean, guys mess with her so I'm gonna be her fake boyfriend till the end of the school year and the deal is that nobody can fall in love" I say fast

"Well we know you won't fall in love" Matt laughs.

"Heartless asshole" Tyler jokes.

I shrug. "It's method"

"Well you do that. Peace" Gabe puts up the peace sign and gets into his car.

"See you guys" I get in my car and drive to Summers house.

She needed a drive to Walmart since her car broke down, so, I'm her personal driver.

I pull up and she jogs out of the house, getting into the passengers seat. "Hey!" she smiles, putting her seatbelt on.

"Hey. Ready?" I ask and she nods.

i speed off and she hits the back of the seat. "You should've told me you were gonna speed!!" she says, holding onto her seatbelt.

"I always speed, it's natural" I wink.

"How did you get your license?!" she asks, holding onto everything she can.

I shrug. "I'm a killer"

"Oh" she gulps.

"Not gonna kill you though" I ruffle her hair. "Yet" I smirk and her eyes widen. "I'm kidding" I laugh. "You take everything to heart, babygirl"

"I just suffer with an anxiety disorder" she explains.

"Well, you're with an Archer now. Which means you're not suppose to give a shit. You're not suppose to apologize. You're not suppose to feel fear" I say sternly.

"I know... but that's you... not me" she frowns.

I shake my head. "Your hearts biggest than your chest, Sunshine. You gotta yell at people and not feel guilt"

"So I'm guessing you yell at people a lot?" she asks.

I nod. "Ever since I was born. I never apologized. Because you're not allowed to. You gotta have thick skin. When I yell at you, it's over with" I shrug.