Passion burns brighter than her fears

I'm scared,  I'm scared until he pulls away from my face there's something lurking there in the back of his eyes, I can't make it what it is but I'm suddenly not afraid for my life any more, afraid for my more intimate parts and my self esteem but I know he won't hurt me badly. 

He's wildly jealous, watching men approach me all night has driven him into a rage.

His hand slips slowly from my throat and I'm spun around and shoved into the wall cheek first his hand holding my head in place as his other hurriedly pushes my dress up over my hips, exposing my ass to him, my panties are yanked hard to one side and he plunges into me deeply causing me to cry out in pain “Shut up, fucking slut moaning about getting fucked" his rhythm is unforgiving. 

I spread my legs a little further apart trying to absorb the punishment he's serving up.

Riding the line between pleasure and pain for a few minutes with him telling me in my ear how much he hates me,  how big of a whore I am for letting other men look at me. All to the soundtrack of loud thudding bass and people laughing downstairs.
He wrenches his dick from my body suddenly and turns me round to face him,  he's red faced and sweating with his exertions, his hands pull my hips up to his and he thrusts back inside me, his mouth attacking my neck, licking and biting the sensitive skin when he pulls away I lean in to kiss him but he pulls away smirking and shaking his head "No" he says firmly, fighting for his breath. I suddenly need the intimacy of kissing him so I know my Marshall is still in there somewhere but he denies me the contact I need. 

I'm turned on,  I can't deny that and there's a small spark of an orgasm building in my lower body,  I begin to meet him thrust for thrust and Marshall pulls back laughing at me. 

“You love this, don't you slut, I bet you wish Porter was here fucking your ass again" my words are lost to me but my answering moan spurs him on until I feel emptiness again, bereft and on the brink of  orgasm, he pulls out “get on your knees whore" his tone challenges me to defy him but I don't have it in me to do it and so I sink to my knees on the cold,  dirty bathroom floor.

He steps closer holding his dick close to my face and hand tugging on the wet head until he cums, shouting out as he does.  His semen lands everywhere, my face, my hair and my chest. 

Marshall stumbles backwards, reaching for the wall to steady himself, his breathing laboured. He stretches his hand out towards me and smears his seed across my chest in a long hard stroke.
Then grabs my chin hard making me look up at him “Now your fucking marked slut, fuck off back to the hotel!” his eyes darken and he looks at me like I'm a piece of shit on the bottom of his shoe as he commands me to leave and then he walks out leaving me knelt on the disgusting floor I'm ashamed that I keep letting him do this to me, I'm even more ashamed that I have strong feelings for him, they disgust me.

Standing up I look at myself in the mirror, my neck has bite marks down one side, I don't even know how I'm going to disguise those.
I'm covered in semen clumps of my hair sticking together as I look down at the top of my dress a sticky handprint stands out so badly and I have no idea how I'm getting out of here without someone seeing me like this, I clean up as best I can, I'm sore between my legs and my knees ache.

I'm beginning to feel something like hatred towards him, I felt so safe and looked after when we were together in LA that I can't wrap my head around his behaviour, maybe that guy in LA wasn't the real Marshall, maybe this guy is.

I shake my head looking again in the mirror this is where chasing my dreams has got me fucked by a mad man in a dirty urinal, couldn't sink much lower than that. I'm cleaned up enough to leave and when I exit the bathroom I keep on walking right out the door, into a cab, hotel, shower and bed. I dream of Marshall being kind, loving and affectionate towards me.

I'm woken by a text message from Jeremy early the next morning informing me that Marshall doesn’t require my presence at the studio today, I have three days left here in Detroit and we are pretty much done so for once I decide to do something I haven't done yet since signing with Dre...... go shopping and spend some of the money I've earned and not feel guilty about it.

I'm lucky enough to still be able to get away with walking around anonymously at the moment so I figure I might as well make the most of it and walking might help to ease the sore feeling I still have between my legs.
I could have stopped him, deep down inside I know he would have stopped if I'd said something but I like rough sex and it was hot when he wasn't being such an asshole.

My feelings were more hurt than anything else, my heart hurt every time he'd called me a slut or a whore, I wasn’t either of those things and he knew that. A couple of guys had come on to me in the club last night but I'd pushed them away, not interested in any body other than Marshall.

I've bought so much stuff make up, clothing and underwear that I end up buying another suitcase to get it all home, whilst I'm standing outside a hair salon a young girl approaches me “Hey, sorry but are Maud Johnson?” I smile and say yes unsure of what she'll demand from me, “You're working with my dad, I played him the song you wrote, the one he wants to use” she's one of Marshall's daughter's, she introduces herself as Hailie, she's extremely beautiful and very friendly I laugh as she chats about her daddy, she only stops for breath when her phone rings and she answers it “Hey Dad, guess who I've bumped into?” Oh god I cringe internally, he'll tell her to move away quickly, I guess he answers with a silly reply as Hailie giggles “No silly, Maud Johnson she's out shopping, can she come to dinner tonight please dad, I’d love to talk to her about writing” It doesn’t sound like Marshall hesitates with his answer as her smile doesn’t falter at all and she thanks him profusely.

“Dad said you can come to the house for dinner tonight with us” I'm blushing furiously but her enthusiasm encourages me to say yes that I will go to his house for dinner, she passes on his address and tells me to be there for eight pm “Hailie are you sure he said it was ok?” I feel like I need to double check, she smiles and strokes my arm, she looks so much like Marshall when she smiles like that “Yeah, he said yes straight away, my sister's are going to freak when they meet you, I've got to go I'm late for an appointment, see ya later" and with that she hurries away, like a mini hurricane.

I stand outside the salon a little longer contemplating changing my hair radically and finally making a decision I go in and talk through my options, I have my waist length hair cut to my shoulders and then instead of the black I wanted to go with, we decide on a brunette shade, it looks amazing when it's finished and I love it.

Rushing back to the hotel I shower quickly and get ready to go to Marshall's house, my stomach was in knots as I sat covering up the bites on my neck from the night before, worried that I was opening myself up to humiliation in front of his children and that I'd get there and he'd be a jerk to me when their backs were turned and I'd have to smile and take it. I should just call and st I couldn't make it after all.

I pull on some of my new lacy underwear hoping it'll empower me to make better life choices and that I'll get through the evening relatively unscathed, New skinny jeans and a floaty white top, topped off with a jacket and heels to complete my outfit, pleased and feeling good, I order a cab to his house.

My stomach turns all the way there, I want to be sick and after we enter the gates of his community, the churning only gets worse, now my fear is throwing up on him as soon as I see him.
Standing outside his house for a few minutes taking several large deep breaths before raising my hand and knocking twice. I straighten myself out while I wait and to my relief Hailie answers the door “Hey, come on in, we're just making dinner" she stands back letting me inside and I walk in strangely my stomach stops churning and I feel ok, he won't be an asshole in front of his kids. I hear loud noises as Hailie less me towards the kitchen “I love your hair Maud, you look really pretty" I blush and say thank you as we enter the kitchen, the noise stops as Marshall and his other children stop what they are doing and turn to look at me.

Marshall stops smiling at his girls and looks into my eyes, I feel like a deer caught in the headlights under his scrutiny. My body and mind brace themselves for whatever I've let myself into.